Chap 4 tell me

Nash POV

I was worried about Alex I didn't know she cut I knew she was depressed and sad most of the time but I didn't know she would cut.

Well in my defense she has to keep living with this Kian bullshit and we sorta left her for 4months so she has been alone but I'm happy I got rid of all her blades. So I hope she is safe.

Alex POV

I wake up and now I want to go back to sleep I know all the boys are gonna ask and I know the answer will hurt them. The answer is that they took Nash and Hayes away from me for 4months they just said "k we are Leaving your little bitchy ass for 4months so that Kian can rape you and hurt you til you die bye' they didn't actually say that but that month Kian was really hard the beating and he raped me more often.

I get on turquoise Jean shorts and a crop top. I put on some bracelets to cover up my scars and I walk. Downstairs and they are all on the couch looking at me. I groan and sit on the couch.

Nash says "you gonna tell us" I shake my head 'no' and Nash groans and hayes says "I got this" he walks over too me and says "tell us and then we go to the beach" my eyes widen and I look at him and says "really" he nods and then I sigh.

Nash POV

Ok how did hayes get her to do that I should really pay more attention to her interests. Then she says "well the reason I cut is because of....um....well... ok I cut because of my life and Nash and hayes." I say "what" and she says "well when you guys left I was all alone I had no one but one day I found the answer a blade and during that time you left Kian was beating me harder and raping me more often." I was sad I was the reason I am gonna make it up too her. I say "the beach" her eyes lit up and said "the beach" and everyone else screamed "YAYAYA" and we all got our bathing suits on.

Alex POV

I ran up stairs and got on my black bikini that makes my eyes pop. I put my crop top and shorts over it. and run downstairs. We get I the car and while driving we were jamming out to songs.

We got to the beach and we all ran out screaming probably looking like weirdos but I don't care. I love the beach it calms me Idk why but it just does.
I take off my crop top and shorts all the boys look at me with wide eyes and I say "COME ON LETS GO" and I run to the water with a bunch of guys running after me.

I get out of the water and dry off I hear someone yell "WATCH OUT" I turn around and I see a football coming my way but I quickly catch it. The guy with blonde hair says "sorry my mate isn't very good at aiming and how did you catch that." I just say "my brother plays football and my name is Alex Grier." he says "Luke Hemmings and good catch. you want to play with us" I say "sure"

We walk over to the other boys and once they see me they look at me with wide eyes and mouths open ok wtf. Luke says "can she play football with us" and one with colorful hair says "yea sure like she can throw or catch a football" and I say "oh really never underestimate a girl go over there and I throw I to you" he laughs and goes pretty far I get in my position and this it in a perfect spiral. All the boys gasp and I laugh he throws it back and I catch it all the boys gasp again. and the boy with colorful hair comes up and says "well I shouldn't underestimate you I'm Michael" I say "I'm Alex". And then a tall one says "I'm Ashton" then "I'm Calum" we all hang out and I get their numbers and then I see cam coming up and he is angry.

He comes up to Luke and was about to punch him but I got in the way. I fell and then cam says "why did you do that" and I say "why were you gonna hit him" he doesn't respond. and Mike says "that doesn't hurt" and I say "I've been punched multiple times" they all look at me with wide eyes and I say "long story text you later bye guys." I say that and run over too cam and slap him saying "YOU CANT JUST FUCKING PUNCH PEOPLE WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT" he says "I'm sorry I thought he was gonna hurt you i just huff and say "I've been with him for 40 mins I think if he wanted to hurt me he would've done it already" I walk over to Nash and his friends and Nash says "wow what happened to your face." I laugh and says "nothing" then I see hayes do a flip then I see matt do one I do 3 back flips then do that thing where you jump in the air and twirl. I say "Beat that" I see Hayes try and do a cartwheel but fails I laugh and run over to him and help him up.

I hear Nash yell "TIME TO GO" I scream "NO" he comes up and says "excuse me" I say "you heard me I want to stay until the Suns sets which is in 2mins so please" and I give him the puppy dog eyes and a little fact about me my eyes are much bluer than Nash's they are prettier but we do look alike.

Nash groans and says "fine" I scream "Yay" then I hear screams I look towards them and see at least 200 girls running towards us Nash picks me up and yells "LETS GO" We are basically running for our lives and then I get pulled back by my hair. I fall back and see a girl smirking at me. I get up another pushed me down.

I try running away like five of them grab me and pin me down. I scream "NASH" and I hear him calling me but he is far away.

Nash POV

I was running beside Alex and the girls were right in our tail. I then notice Alex not beside me I turn around and still see 200 girls chasing me. I keep on running cause if I don't I will get trampled. I hear Alex scream "NASH" I scream "ALEX" I try and get through the crowd but I can't and I can't see her on my decision is final when we go back to Magcon she is coming with us.