Chap 27 it was all just a...

Alexander POV

So I got a text from Alex and it was Nash and It was a picture of me and izzy kissing. Ok you all think I'm a jerk right well she kissed me but me being stupid I kissed back. I was just sad that Alex left without saying goodbye I know she meant too but she couldn't and I should've done that boy I'm stupid.

Louis POV

I get a text from hayes saying

Hayes😀- hey bro well I got some bad/good news😏 that Alexander guy cheated on Alex with some skank so she is single so make her happy cause ur good at that

I think my heart grew and I screamed at the top of my lungs "YESSSSS" all the lads burst through the door and scream "WHAT" I toss them my phone and they smirk and say "good luck"

Luke POV

I get a text from hayes.

Hayes😄-hey bro well I got some bad/good news😏 that Alexander guy cheated on Alex with some skank so she is single so make her happy cause your good at that

"YAYAYAYAYA" my mates come through the door and they say "WHATS WRONG" and I show them the text and they laugh at how excited I was and I say "lets preform good girl for her." they nod and we drive to the GRIERS house.

We knock on the door and Carter opens it. We say "we are here too make Alex happy do we are gonna kidnap her again" he looks at us for a few seconds and says "ok" and we go upstairs and we don't see Alex then we head to sky's room and kind sky on Alex's lap they are both sleeping it's really cute.

I take a pic and post it on Instagram 'best sisters😘😊💗💖' and then we pick up Alex and sky wakes up saying "why are you stealing baby eyes she is sad" and Michael says "we are gonna make her happy" and she nods.

We walk out the door with a really light Alex in my hands. I say "Alex was light before but now it's lighter." They look at her worried and Michael says "she is eating pizza at our house" we nod and drive there.

Ashton bangs on the drums which causes Alex to jump awake. She looks around and smiles when she sees us. We start playing good girl and at the ends she cheers and says "that was amazing you guys" and she walks over and hugs us and kisses my cheek I blush and so does she.

We drive her home and she says "thanks guys I needed that." and with that the love off my life walks into her house with a smile on her face.

Alex POV

I walk in and I see 1D sitting on the couch eating all of our food well Niall is. I say "hey bitch that's my food" there heads snap in my direction. And they smile Then they stop eating Niall grabs his guitar and they start singing 'everybody want to steal my girl' at the end I was crying and Harry says "don't cry love" and then Niall says "GROUP HUG" we all hug and I smile a real smile.

I see sky coming downstairs and she is crying then 5sos burst through the door. And magcon comes in most of them crying WAIT WHAT IS GOING ON!

Luke POV (after dropping off Alex)

When we got home we sat down and watched tv for 10mins then I got a text

?-you think you can lock me up in prison and get away with it tell your previous Alex everyone she loves is gonna die

I scream and we all rush to the grier house.

Cam POV (when Alex got home)

Alex came back and we are all upstairs playing video games until I get a text

?- we are coming for you and Alex enjoy your last moments in earth

I scream and show the boys and we rush downstairs to see 1D sky crying and 5sos crying. We head downstairs and we hear banging at the door.

Alex POV

I'm sooooo confused cam say "It's Kian sky go his and don't come out no matter what you hear" she nods and runs upstairs. I grab a metal bat and toss them to cam nash and me I tell hayes go hid and he says "no" I go up and hold his face with the palms of my hands and look into his eyes I say "if I lose your I will feel awful please hayes for me" and he sighs and he hides.

The banging stopped and then the power is out. I hear a gunshot and then a car comes through the front door breaking half the house we scream and hide. I hear a scream and a gunshot. I get worried I look around the corner to find Jc with a gun I hid behind him and hit him in the head and I hear a crack i probably broke his skull. He falls to the ground I catch the gun and gently place the him to the ground.

I take the gun and see Ricky about too shoot Taylor OH HELL TO THE NO! I quickly shoot Ricky in the head and he falls I look at Taylor and hug him I give him my bat and say "do u know if everyone is ok" he say "idk i know that you are ok and take Ricky's gun to fill it with bullets." I nod and fill my gun.

I turn around and don't see Taylor I turn the corner and I fell my gun out of my hands and a gun to my head. He whispers in my ear "you think you can win" and I know that it's Sam. He starts kissing my neck with the gun to my head.

I head downstairs to see all the magcon 5sos and 1d boys  in a corner and Connor and Kian have guns pointed to them. I say "HEY" and their heads snap too me. Kian says "baby I've missed you" and I growl. He chuckles and then I hear a little girl scream I turn my head too see sky having a gun pointed too her head by Connor.

My heart broke and chills crawl up my spine, just the thought of sky having a gun too her head its awful. Kian says "ok so if you scream or point a gun at us or hurt us will kill the little girl that counts for you boys too."
He says pointing to magcon 1D and 5sos. I say "lets just go you already got me so just leave with me and leave them alone they have nothing to do with this especially sky" and I hear them chuckle. Sky says "Baby eyes in sorry" and I say "hey there not gonna hurt you" and she says "can you sing for me?" And I say

Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns doesn't mean your gonna die you gotta get up and try try try

Then Kian says "how sweet you give your sister hope" and then I notice a gun on the ground. I kick SAMs stomach and pick up the gun I shoot Kian in the head and Connor in the chest I hear a gunshot and shoot sam. I don't know who shot It then I look down and see a bullet in my chest and then I hear another gunshot I see Hayes shoot sam. and everything turns black. And an angel says "your dead"

"Wake up baby eyes" I see sky and I say "where is Nash and Hayes" she says "they are at magcon they have been at magcon"  I Shake my head and say "do you know who Alexander is" she shakes her head i say "do you know who Luke is Louis cam matt anyone" and she says "you haven't meet magcon" and I say "It was all just a dream"