Clash between Gangster Princesses and Cassanova Princes

Prologue :

Gangsters:
We're born with no heart so asahan nyo ng brutal kami.
We don't trust anyone because people just using us to succeed their mission.
We're not friendly so di kami nakikipag-socialize sa mga tao.

Cassanovas:
Mahilig kami sa mga babae.
Never in our lives na nagseryoso kami sa babae.
Pangit mang pakinggan pero sadyang pinangak kami upang paglaruan ang mga babae.

Chapter 1: (Meet the bloody 5)

I'm Scven Craden Lopez. Half Japanese and Half Filipino. Daughter of Lopez Trade and Industry.

I'm Winter Sandra Chung. Half Chinese and Half American. Daughter of  the Chung Clothing Industry.

I'm Venice Austin Fuentes. Half American and Half Vietnamese. Daughter of the Fuentes 5 Star Hotels.

I'm Cupid Alexandrea Huwang. Half Japanese and Half Vietnamese. Daughter of Huwang Resort and Pavillion.

I'm Xion Sky Smith. Half British and Half Korean. Daughter of Smith Group of Airlines and Supermarket. Leader of Bloody 5 the most powerful and strongest gang all over the world at the same time Rank 1.

And We are the Bloody 5. Palaban masungit at nagsasabing BACK OFF OR I'LL KILL YOU.

Sasabihin na namin sa inyo ang aming buhay kasi mukhang mapagkakatiwalaan naman kayo right ? Sa takot nyo na lang patayin namin kayo *wink*