The end of a journey...

authors note: Italic - thoughts

                             Name: conversation

                             *action in the middle of a convo*

                            (Author's note or comments)

Vader was lying on the ground, his life slowly slipping away. His sole reason to make himself live, Luke, his son, was next to him...

Vader: Luke, help me take this mask off.

Luke: But you'll die!

He said with raw and clear desperation, knowing that too late his true father, Anakin had returned.

Vader looked up to him, ignoring the pain coursing through his body due to Palpatine's force lightning, he silently sighed and spoke once again;

Vader: Nothing can stop that now... just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes

They just both stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, though just a few precious seconds. Not too later Luke hastily removed his helmet, revealing Vader's scarred and burned face, clearly showing that his life was slipping away faster than ever.

Vader: Now go, my son... leave me. *cough*

Luke's head was rushing with a million thoughts but settled for a simple refusal, he didn't want his father to die, not when he had just returned to the light side!

Luke: No, you're coming with me. I'll not leave you here, I've got to save you!

Vader: You already have... Luke, you were right, you were right about me. Tell your sister you were right...

Another eternal silence occurred, he couldn't hold on for too long, his consciousness was slipping.

Luke: Father, I won't leave you.

Vader: I know you wouldn't, my son... I just wish I could've done more good.

His memories drifted off to his daughter, then his kyber crystal, his master, and Qui-Gon's funeral.

Vader: Thank you, Luke.

Those were his last words, filled with gratitude, happy that he had a dignified ending.

Meanwhile, in the netherworld with Master Kenobi and Master Yoda.

Kenobi: He should be here by now.

Yoda: Coming, he is not. In... another place, he will be, other plans the force has...

Content with his answer, Kenobi turned to face Luke, happy that the new remaining Jedi order will be led by him.

Near a village, near republic city

Anakin: ugh, my head... wait, didn't I just die a minute ago? Kriff, everything hurts! Wait, Luke?! Where are you?

He looked around, confused in his new and sudden surroundings, though worried, he noticed he felt a lot lighter than usual. He took a look at himself, shocked at what he saw:

(just for a note, I found a book that uses this image as their thumbnail, some Anakin x RWBY book, please don't mind

(just for a note, I found a book that uses this image as their thumbnail, some Anakin x RWBY book, please don't mind. Felt fitting with the LOK style).

His mechanical monstrous-like suit was gone, but he could breathe effortlessly! Most of himself was healed before the Mustafar incident, but his right arm remained as the prosthetic after his Duel with Dooku. Maybe a reminder of who I was? he thought, the force does as it wills, I suppose.

Two strangers, a young and elder woman, were approaching him cautiously but concerned for the man that just appeared from the ground.

???-1, the elder one: Hello there, are you hurt? (Kenobi would be proud)

???-2, the younger one: We just saw you and h-h-eard you screaming? A-are you from around here? Wow, he looks cute.

Anakin: Oh, hi. Can you tell me the nearest spaceport? I need to get back to Endor and find my son. I hope the Jedi council can still be formed after what I did.

???-1 & ???-2: A what? Where?

Anakin: Oh no, I think I'm on a planet without space travel. Just my luck. Erm... It's alright, can you just show me the way to the nearest transport? I'm trying to find an old friend.

???-2: Sure! But please, the nearest bay is at least a few miles away, maybe you could stay at our place for the night? please say yes please say yes!

???-1: Please do, it is quite far and it would be hard to navigate during the night.

Anakin: Alright, sure. I need to figure the ways of this planet's people, and where I am in the galaxy if I'm even in it anymore.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi lady trying to hold chibi Anakin's hands as they walk through the forest, as the older lady disapprovingly stares)

In a house, in a village near the Earth kingdom and republic city border.

Anakin: This looks a lot like my home. (seriously, it does, at least the interior does). I didn't seem to catch your names, sorry for being rude.

???-1: My name is La Dhee. My Granddaughter here is Zhu - Dhee (sorry for the cringe names I'm not the best at name making, suggestions accepted in the comments?)

Zhu: And what would be your name?

Anakin: My name's Skywalker, Anakin skywalker. A pleasure to meet you ma'ams. I have a few questions to ask if you don't mind?

La: Shoot away.

Anakin: So, what's the name of this Planet? And where exactly am I? Does this Planet have a capital?

Both of the new people stared at him in bewilderment and confusion, trying to understand what he said.

Zhu: well... you're on planet Earth, in a village near Republic city, the capital on this...planet?

Anakin: Thank you, now, if you don't mind, ill have to reach there and I am in quite a hurry.

La: Oh, I was hoping you would stay a little longer. But it is our courtesy as a hosts to help our guests.

Anakin: Thank you.

After spending a bit more time, some laughs, and so on, they gave Anakin a map and a few general directions to follow. He set out on a journey that would change his life, at least his second one.