Before the Story Begins

*Note: Most of the characters are going to be aged up since UA in this universe is going to be a university instead of a high school. For example, all of the students will be aged up to 18 years old when they attend UA. Most of the Pro Heroes and the families of the students will be aged up by a few years to work with this system. However, I won't age up Kota or Eri at all.

Civilian Name: Izuku Midoriya.

Birthday: July 15th.

Height: 168 Centimeters (5.5 Feet).

Personality: Cold, Serious, Merciless, Vengeful, Kind, Caring, Compassionate, Clingy, Overprotective, Selfless, Heroic, Confident, Extremely Sadistic (Only when angered), and a Seductive Yandere (Only with Ochaco).

Likes: Ochaco Uraraka (Blood Pet and Girlfriend), Inko Midoriya (Mother), Kota Izumi, Eri Midoriya (Younger Sister), Animals, Training, Reading, Singing, Dancing, Helping People, Blood, True Heroes, Sweets, and Tea.

Dislikes: All For One and His Followers, Shameless Perverts, People with Massive Egos, Discrimination, Bullies, Abusive Families, Human Experimentation, Fake Heroes, and Sour Food.

Vampiric Abilities:

1. Vampirism: Izuku has sharp, pointed, retractable fangs that extend beyond his human teeth. He mainly bites his victim's neck, extracting the blood from a main artery.

2. Superhuman Strength: Izuku possesses strength equivalent to at least 50 strong men, sufficient to lift heavy boulders with ease single-handedly. He can single-handedly lift a grown man off the ground and throw him across a room with enough speed and force to send him through a wall or across an alley; he can also knock them unconscious with a single chop, snap their necks with one hand, and crush their bones, all with little to no effort. His strength increases to a degree as he ages.

3. Superhuman Speed: Izuku is extremely quick, moving faster than the human eye can see. He can run at excess speeds and, in his human form, outrun many people with speed enhancement Quirks, but he is still much slower than a human werewolf. His speed and unnatural stealth make it impossible for his prey to detect or escape from him until it is too late. Due to his superhuman reflexes, Izuku can dodge bullets and react with supernatural quickness to any threat.

4. Superhuman Stamina: Izuku can move at remarkable speed for a long time, and it is nearly impossible to tire him out. This is due to his unnatural degree of endurance. He doesn't need to sleep or require oxygen, meaning drowning would never kill him.

5. Superhuman Agility: Izuku possesses supernatural agility, being agile enough to scale sheer surfaces with fantastic speed, vertically or horizontally, much like a spider. This ability would allow him to access places otherwise impossible for a human. He can jump further than any average human, from rooftop to rooftop or from building to building.

6. Superhuman Durability: Izuku cannot be slain by most forms of conventional injury, including firearms, blades, or lesser Quirks. Furthermore, he cannot feel the pain from such attacks. Gunfire does not affect the immortal whatsoever, only to slow him down. Likewise, blades don't affect Izuku at all. He is also immune to cold, poison, and ice Quirks. Izuku heals instantly when blood is present; otherwise, he heals slowly.

7. Superhuman Senses: Izuku's senses of sight, smell, hearing, and touch are of supernatural keenness, comparable on many levels to a bat. He can see with perfect clarity in the darkness of the night, to the point of being able to detect the bodily heat emanations from his victims. Izuku's hearing is comparable to a bat or an owl, possessing a level of sensitivity on par with the bat's echo sensitivity, and even has a sonar system just in case he is blinded. His sense of smell is as acute as that of a wolf or a dog's, enabling him to track down his prey for miles by the scent of his blood alone, a sensation that he relishes. Izuku can also tell individual people apart by the smell of their blood coursing through their veins or bodily odors. Izuku's sense of touch is amazingly acute, as he can feel the heartbeat of a potential victim through thick walls, or he can detect the vibrations of a vampire hunter's footsteps and the direction of the footsteps, enabling him to either escape or prepare an ambush for the would-be hunter. In addition to his five senses, Izuku possesses several preternatural senses. He can instinctively sense impending danger, usually posed by humans. Izuku can feel a person's heartbeat and see the blood and brain activity, allowing him to save people's lives. Izuku requires a tiny amount of blood to tell the age, race, gender, blood type, health status, and eating habits.