Chapter 122 Temptations

Yun Bixue almost passed out after hearing Ji Qiongxin's words. Was she supposed to wear this piece of lingerie?

Yun Bixue watched in astonishment as Ji Qiongxin arranged the lingerie onto the bed. She could even feel her head starting to spin.

This... This was truly testing her heart. She was utterly stupefied.

The transparent items were frilled with lace and bȧrėly any cloth, making her blush with just one look. For her to put them on, this... It really makes her woozy.

Ji Qiongxin didn't seem to notice Yun Bixue's reactions as she happily chirped, "Bixue, my brilliant child, quickly take a seat! Don't you love the lingerie too? I think they're quite pretty."

Yun Bixue observed the elated expression on Ji Qiongxin's face, and how she looked at her as if she was desperately seeking approval. As her junior, Yun Bixue truly couldn't deny her senior. She could only nod and reply, "Yes, Aunty, they're pretty."

After receiving the green light, Ji Qiongxin relaxed. She kept presenting the lingerie in front of Yun Bixue, as though showing off a gem. "Yes, you'll definitely look bewitching. Bixue, let me tell you! Before I came, I made a special request from a designer to create this design. Then I got the best seamstress to make it. There are no other pieces like this!

"When you put it on, you will surely enchant my son. Hahaha!" The more Ji Qiongxin imagined it, the more ecstatic she felt.

Yun Bixue was struck speechless. Her mother-in-law was acting so strange right now. Was she feeling too bored?

Thinking about how she needed to face Xie Limo in these clothes, Yun Bixue's face immediately blushed deeply. She shook her head; she definitely couldn't wear this.

"Thank you for your kind offer, Aunty. But I still have a lot of lingerie that Xie Shiyi bought for me already. There are so many designs to wear. And, this... is rather impractical." She carefully considered her words, afraid that she would hurt her kind mother-in-law.

"Can what Xie Shiyi bought be compared to this? This material is top-grade. And it's so nice to touch. Have a feel."

The more Yun Bixue listened, the redder she turned. Seeing the look of anticipation in Ji Qiongxin's eyes, she really couldn't bear to reject her anymore.

Noticing how Yun Bixue seemed to soften, Ji Qiongxin heaved a deep sigh. She intentionally pretended to be upset and said, "I've always wanted to have a grandson. I feel so depressed looking at other people carrying their grandsons.

"I've waited and waited, and then Limo finally got married. It's a wonderful occasion! I need to quickly arrange a meeting between the parents from both sides to discuss the matters of the wedding.

"Now I'm just waiting to hold my grandson in my arms. Bixue, I know you're a lovely child, so I'm depending on you," Ji Qiongxin said tearfully as she put on a pitiful expression.

Yun Bixue found herself agreeing in the midst of her confusion. After she regained her composure, she saw how Ji Qiongxin was happily singing away, and felt that she couldn't bear to disappoint her.

However, she had yet to do it with Limo. In fact, she hadn't been ready from the start. Even after preparing herself, she had felt rather nervous. Limo had always considered her feelings, and thus neither of them had taken the initiative, nor addressed the obvious issue. The two of them just kept dragging it out.

"Bixue, my lovely child, quickly put it on! Put it on and return to your room to rest."

Yun Bixue was startled. "Aunty, put it on now?"

Ji Qiongxin nodded. "Yes, put it on here. Don't worry, we're all ladies. I won't peek. After you put that on, wear this on top before you go back to your room."

Finally, after Ji Qiongxin's repeated urging, Yun Bixue could only put the clothes on. She decided to remove them after she entered her room.

When Yun Bixue returned to her room in her new clothes, Ji Qiongxin's hushed voice suddenly sounded throughout the study room. "Limo, look at yourself! You only know to work. You're not even aware that your wife is feeling unwell, and you have yet to comfort her! I noticed that she looked so upset that she was on the verge of crying!"