Chapter 30 ~ We can have a little Barbie family!

Chapter 30!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! I made it to thirty...... I even have over 300 reads!

~*~ recap ~*~

Louis-

"Ok... Then I guess you can leave now if you want." The nurse said and she left the room. Ariel flipped the covers off of her and put her arms out towards me again. I swooped her up bride style and walked toward the door.

~*~*~

Ariel's P.O.V

My leg throbbed with every bounce that Louis made as he carried me out to the car. I tried not to show the pain on my face as I smiled at my best friend skipping behind us. Niki quickly ran in front of Louis and opened the door for him. He set me down and climbed in after me.

Niall got in on my other side, Niki and Zayn sat in the back and Liam sat in the front with Harry.

I watched the scenery fly by as we drove back to the beach house. It was pretty flat and boring here, wherever 'here' was. It took about an hour to get back but the minute I saw the beach I perked up. The sun bounced off the blue of the water. It was a wondrous sight.

"Ok.... We're back! Louis get Ariel in the house." Liam instructed from the front. Louis pushed the door out and swooped me up again.

"Come along!" Louis yelled as he ran into the house. He set me down on the couch and I looked at him.

"You said it wrong!" I yelled at him. He looked at me with confusion. Everyone else filed in the room.

"Said what wrong?" Louis asked me. I rolled my eyes

"It's not just 'come along' Louis. It's 'COME ALONG POND!!' Duh." I yelled and Niki laughed as she came behind the couch.

"You don't do it right either." She told me. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"That's cuz the Doctor is perfect." I told her and she nodded.

"Ok... No more Doctor this and Doctor that crap. None of us know what the heck that means!" Liam yelled stepping closer.

"Shut it barbie!" I yelled.

"What is with you two and barbies?" Harry asked exasperated. Niki and I laughed.

"Ok Ariel you are grounded for talking back like that." Liam said pointing at me.

"I'm already pretty much grounded Mr. daddy cuz I have a broken leg that limits my movement." I told him hitting the couch.

"Ok... Then, Louis you're grounded!" He turned to the lad.

"What?! But I didn't do anything?" Louis complained.

"You just complained. There's a reason." Liam told him and Louis pouted as he sat in the chair by my head.

"Why don't we go buy some swimsuits for later?" Harry piped up. We all looked at him.

"I second that motion!" Louis yelled as he jumped out of his chair.

"Shut it Barbie you're grounded." Harry yelled.

"Hey that's mine!" I scolded he curly boy.

"Hey, that's really really fun!" He laughed at me I nodded.

"I know right?!" I yelled back.

"Ariel, you are so childish." Zayn spoke from the corner. Why was he always so creepy, and mysterious?! I just shot him a cheesy grin.

"I want some barbies to keep me occupied!" I complained, laying my head on the pillow.

"That sounds like so much fun! I'll buy you some!" Harry came over and smiled at me. I laughed at his childishness.

"Yay! And we can have a little Barbie family!" I told him excitedly.

"Yeah! They'll be so attractive!" He got more excited by the minute.

"Back off of her Barbie!" Louis yelled at Harry.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Haha you're right! That WAS fun." He laughed at me.

"I know!!" I yelled again.

"Ok, we better get going but we'll be back later tonight ok?" Liam asked Louis and I. We nodded at the same time.

"Have fun!" I yelled. As they all walked away I grabbed Niki's arm. She looked down at me confused.

"Be nice to curly ok? We don't need someone else in the hospital." I told her and she laughed.

"Why do you care so much about him?" She asked me.

"I don't know. I just think you need to give him a chance." I shrugged and her face fell.

"I DID give him a chance." She said sadly.

"Don't cry Niki! That happened over six months ago. He really has changed Niki. Give him ANOTHER chance. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you again. I promise!" I told her sternly. I stared into her eyes and we had a little 'best friend' understanding.

"Ok, I trust you Ariel." I let her follow the boys out the door and slumped back down on the pillow.

Louis' P.O.V

"What would you like to do today my lovely?" I asked Ariel rubbing my hands together.

"Not much I can do... Why don't we watch a movie?" She asked looking up at me.

"Any movie you want!" I told her. She thought for a minute.

"Do you have She's the Man?" She asked excitedly.

"Um.... Let me check." I told her and walked to the cabinet under the flat screen mounted on the wall. I sifted through a few DVD's and finally found the one I was looking for.

"Got it!" I yelled standing up.

"Yay!!" Ariel cheered from the couch. I put it in the player and walked back around the coffee table.

"Louis? Do you guys have raspberries?" Ariel pleaded with her eyes and I huffed.

"I'll go see." I told her and walked to the kitchen. I found a little plastic box full of raspberries, to my surprise, and pulled them out.

"You're in luck Ms. Sunshine." I jostled the box in my hand and Ariel looked up at me.

"Feed me!" She whined and I laughed.

"You have hands Ariel." I told her and she pouted.

"So..." She looked at me and I caved in to those eyes.

"Fine!" I yelled and sat on the end of the couch by the arm rest.

"Thanks!" She smiled at me and laid her head in my lap.

I plopped raspberry after raspberry into her mouth and we laughed at the inappropriate jokes in the movie.

It started to get dark as we watched a few different movies. In the middle of Bruce Almighty, Ariel fell asleep and I didn't want to move her. She looked so peaceful.

I turned my attention back to the screen as I played with her hair. My eye lids felt a little heavy I will admit. The last thing I remember is smiling as Ariel whispered my name in her sleep.

---------------------------- 

**************************** 

----------------------------

Ugh I'm so tired!!!

I started another book last night and it would mean the world to me if ya'll started reading it. It's called 'Behind My Bedroom Door (Niall Horan)' so go check it out!!!

Thanks lovelies!

Please, comment, vote, and tell your friends!

~*~ love ~*~

~ Taylor ~