Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221: The Bohemian Wealthy Daughter

 The girl's voice is still not rushed, like a spring breeze, "I heard that Shang Ge had a car accident, and I was a little worried, so did my mother, but she knew that Shang Ge didn't like her, so she let me take a look, and , This is Shang Ge's friend Xia Jin at school, and he also wants to visit Shang Ge. "

Shang Ge still has friends in school? Isn't she skipping class all day?

As soon as Secretary Jiang was stunned, the young girl passed him and pushed the door of the ward.

In addition, Secretary Jiang didn't stand in front of the door, so he couldn't stop him.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Xiao Han wearing blue and white medical clothes on the hospital bed. The girl raised a gentle smile and raised the insulated lunch box in her hand, "Shang Ge, this is the bone soup cooked by the aunt at home, said It's your favorite drink before."

The boy also smiled at Xiao Han, very sunny.

"The doctor said that Ms. Shang still needs to rest, Ms. Liang, you should go back first." Secretary Jiang reluctantly smiled.

Xiao Han turned his head and looked at the counter next to the ward. The nurse changed flowers with dewdrops every morning.

It's so pretty.

Taking it casually, he smashed at the teenager and the girl.

Even if it hit the ground, the flower-growing water in the bottle splashed both Xia Jin and Liang Chun.

Liang Chun's face was pale and panicked. Not waiting for Xia Jin to speak,

Xiao Han looked at them and said a word calmly and indifferently. "

Go away ." Secretary Jiang responded most promptly, "Miss Liang, you should go back first." He raised his hand and asked them to go out. In addition, he asked a nurse to have the flowers and debris on the ground be cleaned up immediately, just in case. It would be no good for Shang Ge to run off the hospital bed suddenly and hurt again.

It can be said that Secretary Jiang is used to this kind of scene.

After the nurses and cleaning staff cleaned up and replaced them with new flowers, the treatment of the high-level VIP ward was different. After the door was also taken, Xiao Han took the look of indifferent indifference and flashed a few thoughts.

That girl, Liang Chun, was the daughter of Shang Yunqi's remarriage, the same age as the original.

Speaking of entanglements, there are too many.

But that Xia Jin is a classmate of Yuan Zhen, right, or a grass-roots figure, with excellent grades, good sports, and often persuade Yuan Zhen to study hard, and her attitude towards her is very friendly, and even tolerant of her bad temper.

Shang Ge is a bear child in the second stage, but Xiao Han is not. Some traces can be seen from the memory, and when she smashed the vase, Xia Jin subconsciously blocked Liang Chun's movement.

This Xia Jin's approach to the original body is a bit subtle.

Secretary Jiang sent Liang Chun and Xia Jin to the hospital door, politely and gently, "Miss Liang, I'll call the driver to come and pick you up."

Although Liang Chun still had the frightened paleness on her face, she still smiled. Said, "No, we'll just take a taxi and go back."

"There is this bone soup. The aunt at home has boiled it all morning. Secretary Jiang, please help me transfer it to Shang Ge."

Secretary Jiang smiled and took it and looked at it again. To get them in a taxi.

Back at the hospital, the nurse who told Liang Chun which ward and sent them to the hospital was a little nervous, "I'm sorry, that girl said she was a relative of Miss Shang." He

also showed them the student ID card, but he didn't expect it to be annoying. The patient is so angry.

Secretary Jiang sighed and didn't blame it much, because he forgot to say it.

He only knew that the current Mrs. Shang was Shang Ge's stepmother, and that Ms. Liang was also brought to Shang's house after remarrying. As for why the relationship was so bad, Secretary Jiang didn't know, nor would he rush to inquire.

Not only Liang Chun, but also Shang Zong, I'm afraid it's more than just this thing.

As for the bone soup in her hand, she also threw it to Shang Ge.

Hey, he can handle it himself when it gets cold.

Xia Jin did not separate from Liang Chun, but accompanied her back to a beautiful villa in Shenghai District.

This is a well-known area for the rich in S City, and it is not just a place where you can live if you have money.

Xia Jin has always had a good temper, but she was also a little bit irritated by Xiao Han's bad attitude. He was not angry for himself, but for Liang Chun who came to see him sincerely. Isn't Shang Ge bullying Liang Chun like that at home?

So when she saw Liang Chun's mother Song Miaoqi Song Auntie, Xia Jin told her what happened in the hospital and Liang Chunshen's grievances.

Song Miaoqi, the current wife of Shang, has a trace of sadness on her gentle face, "Shangge, the child's mother died young, that's why she developed this temperament."

Song Miaoqi emphasized that Shangge would lose her mother when she was young, and Xia Jin also had a hint of pity. Sympathy, most of the

anger towards Shang Ge has disappeared. Xia Jin was originally soft-hearted, and Song Miaoqi said again, "It is also our elders who have not been able to teach her well, so that she is so ignorant now. , But her nature is good, and I hope you can let her a little bit more."

"Aunt Song, I know."

"Now don't let Shang Ge know, you know me and Xiaochun very early, Shang Song has always disliked my stepmother. I am worried that she will anger you because of my relationship and will not listen to you."

"Good." Xia Jin nodded obediently.

Before Song Miaoqi married into Shang's family, Xia Jin used to be their neighbor. He and Liang Chun were also childhood sweethearts who grew up together. Later, they broke contact. They didn't reunite with Xia Jin until Liang Chun went to high school. Song Miaoqi also understood.

After bidding farewell to Song Miaoqi, Xia Jin sighed to Liang Chun, "Aunt Song is such a good person, why doesn't Shang Ge cherish it."

In his past impressions, Aunt Song was also such a gentle person, and he did not expect to be so good to his stepdaughter.

Liang Chunrou smiled softly, with a bit of sorrow.

Song Miaoqi also comforted her daughter afterwards, "You are a elder sister, you are a few months older than Shangge, don't care about her, don't talk about this with your uncle Shang."

Liang Chun smiled reluctantly, always. Let her tolerate Shang Ge, Shang Ge can act recklessly, but she can only bear to smile.

Song Miaoqi's eyes flickered, her daughter is so good, why isn't she a daughter of the Shang family?

But she knew that the better Liang Chun behaved to Shangge, the more Shang Yunqi would like her stepdaughter.

Shang Yunqi left Secretary Jiang in the hospital. Will Secretary Jiang not tell him what happened? If you don't complain or complain, you can get more.

In the evening, Secretary Jiang prepared dinner for Xiao Han, and apologized for what happened during the day.

Watching the funny variety show on TV, Xiao Han pulled open another bag of cookies, chucking crisp, and casually said, "Forget it, your small body can't stop anyone."

Could she still count on it? He is rough with people.

Secretary Jiang: "..."

After finishing the day's care work, Secretary Jiang reported to Mr. Shang as usual. Today, Liang Chun and Xia Jin have not missed anything.

As Song Miaoqi expected, when dining in the villa the next morning, Shang Yunqi mentioned, "Didn't Liang Chun want to learn oil painting in the summer? I know Fang Zhong, who has just returned to China for an exhibition, and said hello to him. Let Liang Chun go to his class during this period of time."

Liang Chun wants to learn oil painting, and he naturally understands it seriously. He gets a little excited when he hears the name, but he still smiles shyly, "Thank you Uncle

Shang ." Shang Yunqi Nodding slightly, he sighed in his heart, if only Shang Ge could be so behaved.

He talked to Song Miaoqi again, "Shang Ge is about to be discharged from the hospital."

Song Miaoqi said with a smile, "I will ask Wang Ma to clean her room more, and some things should be replaced."

Shang Ge hasn't lived at home for a long time.

I don't know how many days I will stay this time. Song Miaoqi lowered his eyebrows with a gentle smile, and cut an apple for

Shang Yunqi . Shang Yunqi frowned, "Just let the servants do these things."

Song Miaoqi said: "You are usually busy with work, I can I don't do much for you."

Shang Yunqi looked a little slow, but he looked at the clock on the wall and was busy going to the company again.

...

In the car driving to the villa, "Miss Shang, the apartment you live in is not very safe, so let's go back to the villa for a few days."

Looking at her expressionless face, Secretary Jiang felt very stressed. It's big, but Mr. Shang has ordered that even if it is tied, he must be tied back.

This time Shang Ge almost killed her own life, Shang Yunqi was also ruthless, at least for a period of time not to let her mess around outside.

The car finally stopped in front of the villa. The first time

Xiao Han got off the car, he saw the gentle and beautiful woman standing in the garden of the villa.

Song Miaoqi, the object of her father Shang Yunqi's remarriage,

is also the woman the original body hates most.

The scars that should have belonged to the original body, the memories of the deepest pain, came out impatiently at the moment when I saw Song Miaoqi.

Song Miaoqi once had an identity. The first love of Shang Ge's father, Shang Yunqi, could also be called Bai Yueguang.

That fashion cloud period did not reveal his family background, except that he looked good and became a little better, there was no difference.

Song Miaoqi had an ordinary family background, and after a year of talks with Monk Yunqi, he broke up somehow.

After graduating, Shang Yunqi established a company with the support of his family, which is now the Shangshi Group, and later became engaged and married to Xu Xiang, Shangge's mother, whom he was right on.

Shang Yunqi was busy with work and rarely took care of his family. Xu Xiang was sensitive and happened to catch up with the death of his parents. At that time, Xu Xiang had some depression.

But no one noticed, not even her daughter Shang Ge.

It was also at this time that Song Miaoqi and Shang Yunqi reunited by chance. Song Miaoqi's husband passed away a few years ago, and she lives with her daughter.

The meeting between the two was the last straw that crushed Shang Ge's mother Xu Xiang.

Shang Ge, who had attended school activities, returned home but found that the servants were not there. Mother Xu Xiang's door was locked tightly. She called her father and went to the kitchen to get tools. She opened the door abruptly and saw This is the scene of her mother's suicide.

Before Shang Ge was thirteen years old, Xu Xiang always maintained the image of a perfect mother.

Then everything came off guard.

Less than two months after Xu Xiang's funeral, Shang Yunqi married Song Miaoqi again.

He said that Shang Ge is still young and needs a mother.