Chapters 141-145

Chapter 141: 

This rumor sounds strange, but many people just believe it, such as Shen Huai's mother, Mrs. Shen.

"I never thought that this Weisi girl is so evil. Fortunately, our family retired. Maybe the next one who lost her life is my son."

Madam Shen sighed again, and said with joy, "I have to worship the Bodhisattva. Do more, thank the gods and Buddhas for blessing my son."

Shen Huai smiled helplessly, and it was too difficult to say nothing about the strangeness of the ghosts and spirits. Mrs. Shen has already asked the maidservants to go to the temple to offer incense and incense candles. .

Shen Huai picked up the book to continue reading, but suddenly frowned, thinking of some connections. Zhang Ge's grandson, Zhang Fang, and former Nanping Hou's son Lu Han, both had accidents after they had a marriage contract with Wei Xiu.

He has no feelings for Wei Xiu Ke, but it is really nonsense to say that these people are Wei Xiu Ke.

Something seemed to flash in his mind. He didn't know whether Zhang Fang and Lu Han were murdered.

But he knows who is affectionate with Weisiu, the prince of Qi, Qin Wen.

If Wei Xiu had known him long ago, could it really be his hands?

Shen Huai's expression became slightly solemn, and his heart felt cold. If this conjecture was correct, his mother might really have to worship the gods and Buddhas.

He walked around in front of the ghost gate.

Because of these rumors that seem to be true or false, some say that they were caused by Wei Xiu Ke, and some were deliberately murdered. In short, Wei Xiu and the reputation of the Wei family have plummeted. Mrs. Wei even went into the palace herself and cried that someone intended to harm Wei. Family reputation.

After hearing this, Princess Wei Gui was also very concerned about the matter, saying that she would talk to the emperor,

and then remembered, "I remember that Wei Xiu is a good boy, so why don't we find another good marriage for her."

Mrs. Wei was also reading about Wei Xiu and Qin Wen, the son of the Prince of Qi. If it is done, the rumors will naturally calm down, and there is no need to worry about the future troubles. After returning, he urged Wei Xiu's mother to say Tong Wei Xiu.

On Qin Wen's side, he was also wondering who had released the rumors, but the investigation only found the Zhang Family and Nan'an Houfu. How did they know that Zhang Fang and Lu Han had a problem with their deaths? It's been so long, who told them, how much they know.

Before I could think about it, I got a reply from the softened attitude of Guardian.

Wei Xiu has been in the Buddhist hall for a few days, and she has already suffered a lot, and seeing her current situation, she also knows that the only way to marry Qin Wen is in her heart.

At least she likes Qin Wen, and Wei Xiu comforted herself.

Seeing that the master was in a good mood, several of Qin Wen's subordinates were also relieved. They were most afraid of the uncertainty of the master when completing the task. Now the master has finally got what he wanted.

Qin Wen was already ready to marry Weisiu as his concubine, but he had encountered obstacles with King Qi.

This block is not someone else, it is the second consort of Qi Wang, Wen.

King Qi didn't care about the eldest son of the original son, and felt that there was nothing to owe him if he was given the position of the son. The marriage was also free, but the young and charming King Qi concubine heard this and exclaimed in exclamation. ,

"Royal Highness, the Dione girl can not marry."

the king long indulge in pleasures, not very known outside gossip, heard frowned, "Why?"

Qi princess is careful with, he said, the last road "really put the guard back to the four girls to marry, not only detrimental to the reputation of the palace, but I am afraid that the prince and heir grams."

"this marriage of prince do not need to worry about following the Princess." Qin Wen par Princess His eyes were about to kill.

Princess Qi didn't seem to notice at all, and continued to say softly, "I really think for the sake of my son."

"Enough, needless to say." King Qi lightly interrupted them, "No need to mention this matter, the choice of the concubine of the eldest son is still a change of family." The

king of Qi does not care about the relationship between the concubine and the eldest son. Fighting, but the taboo and fierceness that Jifei said still made King Qi a little unhappy.

Qin Wen lowered his eyes, suppressing the unwilling anger in his heart.

It is not him who is in charge of Prince Qi's Mansion.

Qin Wen could not marry Wei Xiu as his concubine, and the one who suffered the most was Wei Xiu. If she knew the reason for King Qi's refusal, she would hate Qin Wen.

Although Qin Wen promised that as long as he was given a period of time, he would be able to control the Palace of Qi, and then ask his Majesty to give him a marriage, but Wei Xiu couldn't wait any longer. To be precise, the Wei family couldn't wait.

Wei Xiu's reputation affects the Wei family's daughter and the entire Wei family. Even the concubine's position cannot be compared with that. Mrs. Wei can only reluctantly arrange Wei Xiu's marriage.

This time it is the nephew of Weisiu's mother's natal family, far away in Jiangling, a well-known wealthy man.

The family... is naturally much lower than Wei's.

It can be said that it can't be compared with any previous marriages of Wei Xiu. Wei Xiu's cousin Zhao, whose features are only correct, is not outstanding. He has just obtained the status of Juren in his 20s.

So the Zhao family got the letter from Wei Xiu's mother and immediately agreed. One is to know how good Wei Xiu is, and the other is that they can use this to climb the Wei family. It is of great benefit to the Zhao family. It is definitely the Zhao family. NS.