25.03.2015

"the most painful good-bye's, are the ones that haven't said."

~~~~~~

March 25, 2015 is when directioners world starts to fall apart, but still hold onto Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis.

It's official:

Zayn quit the band

4 years with zayn, was now down into 4 words that million hearts gotten broke, sobbing girls with tears in their eyes that they can't even wipe off.

Thanks to Zayn, for being the big brother to Niall, being with Louis through the good and bad times, for fixing Harry's hair, for cathing Liam whenever he falls on stage. Thanks for all the nice things you've done to us, for the words of wisdom. Thanks for the high notes, that the other four can't even reached. For the awkward but cool dances on the stage. For being with us in the best 4 years if our lives.

What i wanted to say is, i don't understand people. Because after the zouis scandal, they judged them saying they're drug addict. Yes it's wrong, but it's only a one mistake out of good things that they did. Just think about when Zayn bought his mom a house, when they're in Ghana and many many more, including fixing millions of girls lives.

He also saved me, and now i can't even save him?

I actually wanted to be off on my fan accounts, becuase i've had enough. Yet the boys needs us, and even tho the situation is really worse Louis, Niall, Harry and Liam is still positive in the situation.

Part of me wanted to believe that he will come back and joined the other four again, much stronger and happier than before.

Oh gosh dear zaynie, you will be missed.

"where do broken zayn go?" ~~ HOME