#twinning

Blake P.O.V

I was starting to wake up, and while I was I heard someone singing and it sounded like Elsa was. I then opened my eyes a little bit and I saw all my friends and brothers in the room but the doctors came rushing in and shooed them out. and now the room was empty and silent. I then heard foot steps slowly making those way over to me. and by now my eyes were open. I looked over and very surprised to see matt and Taylor. I immediately sat up. matt was now next to me and hugged me and then handed me a rose. taylor by now was in my other side and handed me some goldfish, extra cheddar. I thanked them then matt moved me over and sat next to me. we all then watched the football game that was on. Taylor eventually got up and left. and it then got super awkward. me and Matt looked at each other, and he started to lean in.
Our lips eventually touched and when we did it was like a million fireworks went off all at once, it was amazing. he was really sweet about it too. he then let go and we both just blushed. He then got up and left too. I then sat there alone for a long time.

A few minutes later my brothers and friends came in. "Hey guys" I said quietly. trista ran up and hugged me. "okay trista you can let go now" I barely squeezed out she was hugging me so tight. She then let go and then went and stood next to Elsa. "the doctors said you could come home now" my mom said walking over to me. once she got over to me she lifted up my covers and Nash picked me bridal style. he then carried me out to his car where he set me in the back and he drove me home in his truck while everyone else went with my parents in the suburban.

When we got home I walked inside and immediately went to my room and changed. and Elsa helped me. We the. Went downstairs and when we got there I saw all of the magcon boys! They all ran over to me and gave me a group hug.