#twinning 32

Hayes woke me up the next morning by squeezing the crap out of me! I looked over and saw he was tossing and turning, still asleep. "Hayes!" I kept yelling in his ear until he woke up. he looked around for a minute until he realized he was crushing me with his hands, so he let go. "sorry." He said poking my cheek.

I then got up and got the remote for the TV, since today was our day off. but I say Jayda was still asleep, and Hayes fell back asleep. so I grabbed my phone and went into the other room. I found no one else was awake, but I heard my phone go off. and it was a text, from Jack gilinksy!

Hey beautiful meet me in the lobby at noon!😚😍

I smiled then saw the time that it was 10:34! So I went and took a shower quick. I put my robe on and blow dryer my hair quick. once I did I saw it was 11, so I shaved my legs quick. then I left my hair natural did my makeup, then chose my outfit!

A yellow maxi dress with brown sandals, my glasses, doughnut earring, and a dream catcher necklace. perfect! I then saw that it was 11:57, so I grabbed my brown purse then rushed out the door downstairs. when I got down to the lobby I saw Jack waiting.

He was wearing a pair of red shorts and a black t-shirt with a white pocket. when he turned around and saw me he had a yellow rose! I then skipped over to him, trying not to fall over, since I'm a total clutz!

"Good afternoon beautiful!" He said handing me my rose. "Why thank you, and you look very handsome." I say poking his chest. "well shall we?" He ask taking my hand, but I just smile.

We walk outside then take a right. "so where are we going?" I ask, but he just walks. "it's a surprise but there is ice cream involved!" He said and I started to get really giddy. We then walk to the park where I see Nash and Cameron waiting by a tree.

This is where I start to get embarrassed and blush. "why would you tell my brother!" I complain. "well why wouldn't I?" He asks, but I just roll my eyes. "Okay boys leave now! Go to the swings or something!" Jack yelled at the boys. they ran away and we sat on the red blanket.

He then showed me the basket full of food. there was cheesecake, watermelon, other fruits, etc. "how'd you know what my favorite food are?" I asked excitedly. "well cam Nash and I went shopping this morning!" Jack said I just smiled. and appreciated the thousands get he put into me.

I then took a piece of cheesecake and ate it, while he told me about his family. "Now tell me about yourself I've been talking about me too long!" Jack said taking a drink of his water.

"Well I'm sure you know a lot about my family since Hayes and Hamilton are here!" I said giggling at the fact I called Nash 'Hamilton'. "but I have a bunch of friends. who you've met. but my favorite color currently is teal, favorite animal is a goat. ummmm. well I do track and cross country. lots of running. but I also do basketball during the winter. I don't know what all to say!" I said giggling.

"No that was perfect I love to hear all the weird things about you!" Jack said, "look me who's favorite animal is a goat!" He said laughing.

"Well now that just plain old mean!" I spat at him. "no I meant it, like it's cute that you don't love like horses or puppies. cause goats are pretty chill dude!" Jack said. I just smiled at his response.

But we finished lunch and there was still no ice cream! "Well now we are gonna be to get ice cream girl!" Jack said taking my hand as we walked down the street to a cute little pink ice cream parlor.

When we walked in I felt chills from the coldness. But I then saw how many ice cream flavored there was so I ran up to them. I looked at every single one! "Can I guess you love ice cream?" Jack said picking me up by the waist so I could see the ones in the back.

"Yeah I guess I sorta do dude!" I said turning back to look at him. "hi could I have a 1 scoop chocolate in a waffle cone!" I said giggling. Jack just looks at me.

"We come all the way to an ice cream shop and you get chocolate princess! They have like every single flavor!" He said laughing a little. "yeah but I will have 1 scoop Zanzibar chocolate in a waffle cone please!" Jack said.

The lady then scooped out ice cream then handed it to us. "that'll be $5.36" the lady said. Jack then took his wallet out and handed her $10. "no I'm paying!" I say taking my wallet out.

"No I'm a gentleman so I am!" Jack says licking his ice cream. we both then walk outside and find a bench. we sit on it right next to each other.

"So are you excited for your last magcon this summer?" Jack asked, and that's when it hit me. this is my last one of the summer. "well of course yeah I'm excited, I'm going to be singing too dude. it's good big to be pretty sweet!" I say.

"We could sing together"

"That'd be pretty cool Jack but I don't know my voice is like a lot higher than yours dude!"

"Yeah but that's why they will sound so sick together pretty girl!"

"Now I think you want to steal me from my boyfriend Alex!" I squeal and Jack laughs awkwardly. "sure I guess we could sing together. but I want to choose the song!" I say.

We both talk for a while finishing our ice cream. and no surprise I got it all over my face! "You have ice cream on your forehead Blake!" Jack said laughing, I joined in with him.

We both then walked to the hotel. but I got tired halfway through. "Jack, dude I'm tired carry me!" I whined. Jack then did as I asked with no complaints! "Thanks dude love ya!" I say.