十一 "Teamwork"

These past few months have taken many turns, both ups and downs. But still, I haven't encountered that same boy. Missions were getting easier, I didn't know what to do now...

Ichika and I trained with Constant breathing, fortunately for us, it didn't take long to master it.

Both Ichika and I received a shared mission... Arriving at our destination, it seemed to be another lower moon's lair... Judging by the scent... Aura.. it was for sure that this one was weaker than Rokuro.

At last, there she was. Lower moon 4, they seem to be in ranks.

"Y/n, remember our plan?" She looks over to me, I look back and nod.

....

"More slayers? You guys just keep coming.. You won't be able to defeat me at this rate..", The lower moon says, "My name's Mukago, burn that into that small brain of yours... Till you die."

Ichika unsheathes her sword, I follow, I dash towards Mukago. "Small brain... Coming at me head-on."

(The same thing goes with Mukago, she'll die anyway lmao. Now, I actually have no idea what BDA she has, goes with her personality, etc... So, I'm gonna come up with a random one, please bear the cringe!)

I hit her with basic attacks, which buys enough time for Ichika to prepare her attack.

"Fifth form, Baku." Mythological creatures come from underground, holding her in place. "Ichika-chan, now!" I yell.

"Eighth form! Halestorm!" She brings down a heavy attack straight onto Mukago... Following Ichika, a barrage of pointed, sharp ice chunks rain down onto Mukago. "

Using the combination I developed in the past months, combining my first and third forms. I give the signal to Ichika, which then backs away from the area of effect. "Third Form, Weary Dreams." A hazy effect surrounded the battlefield, constantly draining stamina from Mukago, who is still held down and stuck under the ice chunks. "Now... First form, Dream Eater!" I managed to land many attacks onto Mukago, unfortunately, she breaks free and uses vines to pull me towards her, Ichika cuts the vines but instead gets caught in the regenerated vines.

"Hold on Ichika-chan!" I reassured her, the vines were too thick and kept regenerating whenever Ichika kept cutting them. With Mukago busy trying to hold down Ichika, I took it as a chance to attack. "Second form, Daydream." A forward slash towards Mukago's neck eventually led to her death. "No! This can't be happening! You guys are just weak slayers! Why?!" Mukago cries and yells.

I gave her a soft look, which calmed her down... Eventually, she fades into ashes.

The vines that were holding Ichika soon disappeared, dropping her. "Ichika-chan! Are you alright?!" I ran up to her, catching her before she hit the ground. "You dummy! I'm alright." She coughs a little. I giggle with tears in the corners of my eyes.

The Kakushi eventually came and took us to the Butterfly Manor.

479 Words