Authors Note*

Hello,

Welcome to my newest edition, One Week.

First, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to open this story! And I'd also like to thank you for reading this note.

There's not much to say, just a few things before we get on to the interesting stuff.

As the title instates, this story is literally a week long. There may be a few extra posts, such as a Preface, an Introduction, an Epilogue...you get it, but essentially, this story will have only seven chapters. Just a fair warning. This is, in every sense, a short story.

Although there will most likely be about seven to ten posts, I will only post weekly, just to prolong my process...lol, keep you wanting more. I just want to ask you to be patient with me. I will try to make this story as interesting as possible.

Aside from all of that, I understand that I haven't provided you with the best description. That was from lack of creativity. But I guess a short story desearves a short description right??

Please do not copy or re-use any of this material or your actions will result in legal consequences. If any quotes or excerpts are used, I should be credited.

All characters, events and places are all products of my imagination. Any resemblance to places or people, dead or alive is purely coincidental, and I apologize sincerely.

The first update will be up tomorrow at 6pm.

Thank you for your time, please enjoy!

-Sammy