[ 4 ] Pʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ

Third-person POV

Third-person POV

Y/n came across a waterfall and thought, it'll be a good place to rest. Clover went to small steam to drink out of, while y/n bathed herself. As she got clothed and watched her reflection in the water, she sees a man behind her. "Hello, y/n or should I say Grim Reaper."

She was alarmed by the fact she didn't know him but he knew of her. Holding her dagger out, "Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"I am Ik-soo, the high priest. And, the real question is what do you want?" Ik-soo folded his legs and meditate.

This dude is really weird. "Sorry but I don't really have time for this." Y/n walked away, until Ik-soo spoke up, "You want to avenge your mother but you can't do it by yourself."

"If you really are the high priest, then what should I do?" Y/n was leaning against the tree with Clover's leash in her hand.

Ik-soo explained the origin of the kingdom, from the decedent of god to the four dragon protectors.

"I'm sorry but I find that great and all but where does this story include me?"

"King Hiryuu was send down here with his brother, Mikami, who had (f/c) hair and heterochromia eyes, one was (e/c) and the other was (s/f/c)."

"Are you saying, I'm the reincarnation of Mikami?" Trying to proceed what Ik-soo said.

"Yes. And, you and your sister will need the four dragons help to get your kingdom back."

"I think the kingdom is in good hands, not in the right way but the citizens will see a great change."

"I think it's time for me to head backs before Yoon gets worried." Ik-soo got up to only slip a land on his face, with cuts on his face.

"Man, you're a klutz. Here let me help you. After all, you gave me some form of entertainment with those stories." As Ik-soo gave her directions and they came to a hut, with a pretty boy standing outside.

"Where have you been? I bet you slipped again. Oh. Who are you?" Making eye contact with y/n as she took Ik-soo to the floor mat.

"I'm y/n, just passing by when I saw him fall. I'll be on my way now."

"Wait, have some food and rest as payment for bringing this klutz back."

As y/n is eating the food, she watches as Yoon cared for Ik-soo. He'd make a great wife someday.

"Thank you for the food, but I really should be off. I have long distance to travel. Here." Y/n gives Yoon the hairpin Soo-won gave her.

"Use this to trade for anything you need or throw it away. I don't really care or need of it anymore." As y/n mounted Clover again, Yoon asked why she was giving him this.

"I held onto that hairpin to remind myself that I have someone to lean back on. Now, I'm ready to let go of them and everything connected to them. It was really nice to meet you, Yoon. And, don't forget to apply goldenrod to the wound."

That sure is a strange pretty lady. Wait what? No, Yoon. You already have your plate full with Ik-soo.

Days has passed since y/n left, and things return to the way it was for the two boys at the hut. While, Yoon was looking for herbs to fix in his food, he can across two unconscious people. Great. Now I have more people to take care of.

As Yoon is nursing them back to life, Yona wakes up. "Hak? Hak? Is he okay, lady?"

"First of all, I'm a beautiful man. Secondly, he's stable after taking at fall, I'm surprise he's even alive." Yoon went to continue cooking while Yona watched over him.

"Where am I? Hello? Don't ignore me."

"Personally, I don't like you noble people and was debating about saving you guys. Whatever chased you this far is gone now, so when he wakes up, leave." Yoon gave Yona food and rebandage Hak for her.

Time skip to after explaining the whole dragon thing to Yona

"You should rest for the journey ahead will be long." As Yona heads to the hut with Yoon. Ik-soo stopped Hak.

"Now that's they are away, what will you do?"

"I will stay by the princess's side and watch her reclaim the throne." Eyeing the high priest as Ik-soo was facing the waterfall.

"Will you be willing to kill your childhood friend?" Hak hesitate at first but insist that bond was cut off the moment Soo-won raised his sword at the Princess.

"Then, will you stand by that if y/n were involved?" Hak was startled by the mention of y/n but soon hardened his gaze as he held his guandao to the high priest's throat.

"How do you know about her?" Pushing a little more towards his throat, drawing blood.

"You've just missed her, she's heading south of here. Remember the brother of Hiryuu, well you're a smart guy. Now, if you'll excuse me." Ik-soo walks towards the hut leaving Hak with his thoughts.

What will I do if y/n stands by Soo-won? How will Yona feel? She wouldn't join side with him, right?

Back at the Hut (Third person POV)

As everyone was getting ready for bed. Yona saw y/n hairpin hanging out of Yoon's bag.

"Yoon, where did you get this hairpin?"

"If you think I stole it, then you're wrong. An unusual lady gave it to me. She said something about cutting off ties with whoever gave her that. Why do you care?" Taking it out of her hand and putting it back in his bag.

"I was just curious, I mean it's really pretty." She got rid of hers but I still have mine in my clothes.

Ik-soo returned and pulled Yona aside. "Please take Yoon with you on your quest. I don't want him to be tied down to this little hut. He can learn a lot from out there." Yoon overheard the conversation and intervened. They all talked and came to the conclusion that Yoon will got with them. They all ahead to bed thinking the same thing.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring?