Chapter 1-The trainstation💧

(Y/n=your name) (L/n=last name) (F/n= full name)

Y/N pov:
I woke up. Every day felt the same. I would get up, go to work, be lectured by my stuck-up greedy boss, and go home tired. Just to do it all again. Except... I didn't go home. I went to the train station. I'm not sure what got into me, since my house (or I guess shack) was within walking distance. I sat there, I thought about life, how much it sucked, and how I would be better off dead.

I thought about the loan sharks, and how I was 400,000 won in dept to them. I just sat there. I didn't want to go home. I was sure they would be there, despite not knowing where I live. I curled myself into a sad, lonely, tired, depressed ball. I decided to sleep, I mean what's the worst that could happen? I would be robbed? There's nothing to rob me for.

I had a dream. It was a white and teal room. I was sitting there, with my brother, and friends I've had when I was younger. Then all of s sudden, men in hot pink walked onto the stage, shooting everyone around me. Then a few moments later, shot me. I woke up feeling dazed. I woke up to legs, right next to me. Oh no. It was happening. The loan sharks. They had found me and they were going to kill me! I shot up staring at the man's face. HE was a loan shark? He was WAY to good looking for his own good. I stared into his dark eyes, not realizing I was staring. "Hello, would you like to play a game?"

A game? Excuse me? Was kind of game was this guy gonna play with me? I kind of just nodded feeling a little bit awkward. He told me we would be playing that one game where you try and flip one card with the other. But something that stood out was that he said I would be playing for money. If I won I would get 100,000 but if he won, I had to pay money. That's awkward. I don't have any money. Oh well.

He asked me to pick a card, a red card or a blue one. I personally don't like the color red so I quickly chose the blue card. He put the red card on the floor, and handed me the blue card. I threw the blue card as hard as I could. And then he through his card. I lost. I stared at him. A blank expression omy face. "Do you not have money?" I slowly shook my head. "That's fine, you can pay with your body." I was stunned. Did he just ask to fuck me? Or am I tripping.

I stuttered, trying to look for words. I only got a peep out when.. -SMACK- He actually smacked me. I didn't think thats what he meant. I stopped for a moment. "Play again?" I asked. He agreed and I smacked the card down again, and so did he. I lost. -SMACK- "Again." I demanded. He agreed again and I threw the card down. I lost, again. We would continue the cycle until I had finally won. I screamed "YES! I WON!" He handed me the cash and congratulated me seeing how happy I was. I hugged him as I exclaimed how exhilarated I was. I could tell he was a little bit flustered not expecting that. But I didn't care. I had money now. I could pay off the loan sharks, I could buy a house, I could finally buy that dog I had dreamed of, I- ...

100,00 won. I realized that you can have the whole world, no matter how much you wanted it. I sat down to count my money. I counted over and over. Not having anything better to do. I think he noticed becuase he said "You can win more money playing games like those." I perked my head up. Games? Money? Two things I loved to hear. "Really?" I ask. "Yes." He replied. "F/n, you live in an apartment down the road of (place you work), do you not?"

I felt the color drain from my face. How.. how did he know that..? I didn't didn't bother to look up. He decided to keep going. "F/n, you live in a small apartment complex. You live alone. No friends, no family, they've all abandoned you, haven't they?" I started down at my lap. Not saying a word. Not even mumbling.

"The only person you care about is your brother, (his name)."
I shot up. "You keep his damn name out of your smart mouth, asshole." He kept his face. Pretty face. His mouth twisted into a smirk. Once comforting, now sickening. His dark eyes now filled with secrets. "You now owe 400,00 to loan sharks, and 15,000 to the bank." I got up. Yanked his collar closer. "Who the hell do you think you are? Are you a loan shark? How do you know so much? Are you a stalker? You creep?-" He gently grabbed my hand and twisted it off of his.. tux?

Now that I think about it. It's weird to wear a tuxeto out if your not going anywhere. He handed me a card out of his pocket. I started at it. Three shapes. I looked at the back. A phone number. He told me to call the number if I wanted to participate in the games. I said "Fine." Not giving it much second thought. All I wanted right now, was my brother, but he lived halfway across Korea. I just decided to go home. Turns out, I was right. The fucking loan sharks were right outside. I backed away. "I'm sorry.. I don't have your money.." I told them. "I swear I'll have it next week! I promise. Please don't hurt-"

I felt one of them grab my arms. I screamed begging someone heard me but as I scrambled to be let go. -BAM- A sharp pain in my face. Everything went silent for a moment. No birds, no rustling of the trees. I couldn't even hear my own breathing. Then it all faded back. I looked up, tears in my eyes. I realized one of the men had punched me. I spat out a small amount of blood. The man lifted up my chin. "Pathetic. You borrow money, asking for more and more until its too much. Then you beg for mercy." He balled up his fist and broke my nose. It was excruciating. I was in so much pain, but when I tried to scream..

Nothing came out... (To be continued)

//EDIT: Omg tysm for 39 reads on this chapter- this is my first story so it really means so much to me ^^ <3//