5

(SAMs POV)

We pull up to a motel. The doors lined outside. I turn to Sam.
"He doesn't want me here either." He smirks.

I close the door to the impala. As Sam holds me close to him, I open the door. Dean sit at the table maps scattered. He turns to us, gives a nasty glare then turns away.

Sam rubs my arm. "It's alright." He whispers. Sam nods. I step towards dean.
"Dean..I-I'm sorry I stopped looking fo-"

He interrupts me. "Get your stuff were leaving in 5." Dean peels away from the chair. I bursts out the door. Tears gently slide down my cheeks. Sam comes over to me.

"Elena..I'm so sorry." Sam says hugging me.
"Let's just go." I stutter.

~deans POV~

Elena lay asleep in the back seat. She looked horrible. I don't even think amshe's eaten anything. When I went to see her in the hospital, she was asleep and I couldn't tell her I was sorry. Now she hates me.

"Dean what was that in the hotel?" Sam asked in a hushed voice.
"I..I don't know Sam. I want just.. But I can't" Sam looks confused.
"Let's just find Kevin."
______________________________________________________

Another bust on Kevin, and another hotel. Elena sleeps on one of the two beds. She's curled up.

"Dean I'm going out to get some coffee. Want anything?" Sam asked holding open the door.
"No." I say staring at my laptop. Research. Sam closes the door careful not to wake Elena. The engine of the impala rolls away as Sam tries to find a coffee shop In this small town.

Half and hour has passed. I still sit on my laptop. I look over to Elena. She moves with discomfort. I ignore it.

Now small groans. I ignore it. A belted scream. I rush to her bedside shaking her awake. Her eyes fly open. She's crying.

"Hey... It's alright." I say calmly holding her arms. She sobs. Her hair matted down and little pieces across her eyes.

"Dean..." She cries.

"I got you..your okay." I say. She falls into my chest, her hand rest against me.
"What happened?" I ask rubbing her back with my hand. I've wanted to do this ever since Sam brought her back.
"I..I."

"You had a nightmare." I finish. She nodds. "Yeah the job can do that to you." I say hugging her close to me.

I set her back down gently pulling the blankets over her. I start to get up when. "Dean..will you stay with me?" Elena stuttered.
"Yeah..yeah." I climb into the bed with her sitting up. Elena lays up against me.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask holding her hand. She shakes her head.

"Has this happened before?"
Elena nods.
"What did they do to stop it?"

"The doctors put me on pills." Elena said ashamed.
"It's okay baby." I say pressing a light peck on her forehead.

"Are we.." She hesitates.

"Yes." I say pulling her closer to me.