30

(Elena's pov)

"The second trial, rescue an innocent soul from hell and release it to heaven" Kevin says. Dean rests his hands on my shoulders.
"How do we find and Innocent soul." Sam says.
"Bobby." I say quietly, coughing into a tissue. Blood droplets soak in the tissue, I crumple it up.

*********

"Elena I know what's happening." Dean says.
"What?" I say drowsy.
"Elena your not okay, your hurting." He says taking my hands.
"No I-I'm not"

"Yes you are! You don't think I notice the bloody tissues! The blood in the sink" he says. "Elena your hurting inside, and you don't need to hide it anymore."

I lean against him. "Dean... I..."
"It's okay Elena." Dean says. Holding me. "You don't have to go through with this."
I close my eyes "yes I do I know how much this means to you." I say.
Dean Kisses the top my head.

**********

We're meeting a someone who can get me down to hell to free bobby. An old British Taxi roles up in front of all three of us.
A tan man steps out of the taxi. "Winchester's I here you need help."

"Who's asking?" Dean says.

"Armand Demon for transport." He bows taking my hand placing a kiss a top of it. I pull it away.

"So I can get you 2 tickets one for the human and one for the soul." Armand says. Sam shakes his head "no one of us is going down there with her."

"Nope I'm not letting a Winchester down there." Armand smirks "so is it a deal sweetheart?"

"Yes." I step forward, after kissing Dean, Armand takes my hand.
"One way down to purgatory." Armand says.
"Wait what!" Dean says sternly but it's to late A flash of whit light blinds me.

(Purgatory)

Everything is paler here, a forest will talk strong trees.
"I'll be back in exactly 24 hours. Be here" Armand says disappearing. He told me how to get down to hell, a gate way.

I venture through the woods of purgatory. I see the 'the rock between two stones'. It's the gate way to hell.
I hear a scream from the distance, was Dean really stuck here for a whole year.
I duck under the rocks going down a dark tunnel.

A dim red light comes flooding in. I walk into a room with chain fences, weapons, and tourcher devises. Screams echo down here, the walls appear to be bloody. I slowly make my way down a hall the walls lined with cages.

Someone jumps to the cage reaching out his arm trying to grasp me.
"Help me please." Another woman pleads. I walk on, I need to find Bobby.

An open cage door, that's odd. I walk up to it peering inside. A recognizable vest and baseball cap give it away.
"Bobby?" I ask.
He turns "get away you black eyed bitch." He leaps up swings a punch. I dodge it.
"Bobby it's me Elena." I say trying to get through to him.
"Sure." He says sarcastically.

"Bobby please stop." I plead hitting a wall behind me.
"Bobby, I stayed at your house when I was 16 with Dean, Sam, and Emily."
That doesn't coax him.
"That one time when Dean and I took you to a mall you got a pedicure and you made us swear not to tell." He stops mid swing.

"Elena that really you?" He asks.
"Yes." I say. He smiles giving me a hug.
Then stares at me, "please don't tell me your down here for what I'm thinking."

"No, I came to take you to heaven." I smile. He nods, we both just walk out of hell no demons or nothing. I we get out and back into purgatory.
"What is this place?" He asks gazing around at the forest.
"Purgatory." I say calmly.

**********

I meet at the Same spot where Armand dropped me off. No sign of him and it was exactly 24 hours. I here screams, Oh god I'm officially scared.

Chanting the incantation Bobby's soul goes into my arm. I'm alone. I check the time more and more but really it's only been five minuets.

I'm suddenly knocked to the ground. A man straddle me on the ground. His head twitching then finally unhooks and opens large with huge fang like teeth, a leviathan.

I can't move, I don't scream beachside it's just monsters here. The leviathans grip tightens her grip. I scream the pain is to much. The grip loosens, the leviathans head slides off of its neck.

I look up to see Benny.
"Benny!?" I say getting to my feet. "You didn't?" He nods.
"Let's get you out of here." He smiles.

We take off running, I swing my head back to see plenty of monsters behind us. We come to a river, I hold out my wrist to Benny.
"Benny come on." Franticly trying to get us out of here.
"Truth is, real life doesn't fit me well." Benny says, he chants words opening up a blue portal of some sort.

"Get out of hear Elena!" Benny yells while trying to fight off all the monsters that followed us. I step into the blue portal scratching out.

The air changes, now I'm in a forest with Dean and Sam,