I have always loved you

One night Steve finally admits his feelings to Bucky, Steve is terrified Bucky won't feel the same but he's in for a surprise.

I'm on the floor drawing in my sketch book, I keep sneaking glances at Bucky. He's so beautiful, Steve keep these thoughts to yourself he doesn't feel the same. I guess I'm staring for a while cause I hear the blue eye man call my name.

"Steve?" "Stevie?" "Yeah Buck?" "You okay, you've been staring at me for the last five minutes, I know I'm attractive but dang Steve" He laughs, my breath catches in my throat as I try to let out a laugh. "Haha, yeah" "Something wrong Steve?" He's abandoned his book on the couch moving closer to me.

"Everything is fine, I promise" "don't lie to me Steve I can see something is wrong, what's going on in that pretty head of yours?" Damn it Bucky! Keep your mouth shut! Did he say pretty head? Well, I guess it's now or never.

"Buck, I really like someone I just don't know how to tell them." "Well, whoever she is, she's lucky to have someone like you Steve" my heart drops in my chest, you are so stupid James, he could never love you.

"Damn it Bucky it's you, I'm in love with you!" Bucky's breath catches in his throat as he takes in what the smaller man said, He feels the same way?! Steve sits in silence, I royally fucked up.

"Forget I said anything Bucky, I'm sorry I thought you felt the same" Before Steve could stand and walk away Bucky shoots forward connecting their lips, lips move softly together as Steve reaches to grab Bucky wherever he can, when they finally pull back Bucky is the first to speak, "Im so sorry for my silence, I just never thought you'd what to be with me." "I've always loved you Buck" The dark haired man smiles and moves us to lay on the couch me perched on top of him. "I love you Steve" "I love you too, Bucky"

We share another kiss, I'm so happy this worked out.