keisuke baji

💔

Flash back

"We could always wear our ponytails together y/n" "mines called a puff kei" i said brushing mines like his hair.

"and that puff is beautiful"

He was a big softy in private but a total bad ass in public. "let me kick you ass kei! i bet i could" "not today i want to be lovable right now" he said making me pout.

"pussy" "watch it"

keisuke decided to get a vanity in his room for when i sleep over. "Okay can you get my bra set and my skirt" "no why you have to show your body?"

He always hated my toman fit but loved how i looked in it. Being a bikini cover and mini skirt with thigh high boots to match. Also i wanted a large coat that covered me up because men is assholes.

"A girl with a bigger frame of a body who wear things like this will be called 'womanish' but a petite figure will be called 'cute' sometimes 'womanish'. So i want to show them our body is not describing who we are"

He was kind of confused what i was talking about but decided to say okay. "you look beautiful just dont push your self during this fight for Valhalla"

present

Years since keisuke passed away over stupid violence. "hey kei, i um haha how to say this baby" i said tearing up in front his grave".

"you know that pet shop i promise i would build for us? well i done it baby i done it all for you"

I couldn't even talk without feeling a lump down my throat.

"Hard work by these hands and I'm so damn tired"

Hands filled with blisters and cuts from 2 jobs and no sleep. "you said you wanted me to name it the L/n but i wasn't go be a L/n i was go be a baji baby"

If it all wasn't for that dumb day today..

Flash back
valhalla vs toman

"KEIIISUKEEEE" i said running towards him trying to stop him.

'im sorry baby.. iloveyou so much' he yelled to me.

" please nooo don't leave mee" i cried pushing through ignoring the fight.

'Get that pet shop! yeah?'

Thats when it happen

i knew that was my last day sitting in the room tying his hair up.

last day kissing him, cuddling him or seeing that beautiful smile of his.

"shh shh its okay kei I'm here see everything just fine"

"so beautiful why you crying" he said laughing.

"not funny it hurts kei please dont leave me i cant i cant" "y/n i damn sure dont want to here you say you cant! Get the petshop! have kids! live your life okay" he said smiling turning paler

"kids!!?? nigga stop talking crazy why it have to be like this huh were kids dammit" "get out this gang shit and be a model or something i love you so damn much y/n im s-sorr" he said before he stop breathing

"kei? dammit! you didn't let me say it back asshole!! keii!!!! dont leave me!" i screamed making chifuyu hug me from behind sobbing.

Present

"omm you a bitch for not letting me save you"

I didn't want to be here the pain and suffering was something nobody should go through. Never seeing your soulmate again and losing them at a young age. "kei? I'm ready to come home I'm tired.. can i?" i sobbed holding his grave.

"i did what i promised and became a business lady but can you fill your promise kei" i begged

"pleasee"

After talking to kei i went visit the petshop thats called 'kei L/n pets'. "He would've loved you so much i made sure nobody try to switch your name period" i said talking to the building.

"Im leaving you though glad people can enjoy this place and know the story behind the name" i said walking off.

I drove off to the spot to see where he took his last breath. "i will forever hate this place but kei if you can hear me i hope your ready for that promise you made" i laughed with tears falling.

"uhh I'm so hungry i can go for some cheese cake or ramen"

Being overwhelmed to the point i cant take it is horrible. "okay you promised we will always be together" i said grabbing the knife baji used to stab himself with.

"I think I'm ready kei i did a couple of my promise look like you forgot yours" i said stabbing a fatal spot. "K-kei im sorry im weak" i said coughing up blood falling over.

Slowly fading away with a smile and tears of joy that i don't have to suffer anymore.

'idiot crazy' baji thought watching me lay in the grass as spirits.

"as beautiful as i met you lets go home y/n" he said picking me up watching my white dress flow on the way to a small house.

"im home kei"