20. Home Sweet/Sour Home?

Hi guys! I'm a new writer but definitely an old reader. This is my first story please read and tell how is it? If you like please add in your library, reading list, like and tell how is it in comments.

Lets start now:

[Guys if you are confused between Aaradhya, Aru & Pari. Then consider them as one because they're one only].

After a long journey Shivika and Aaradhya reached in front of Oberoi Mansion....It was 09:00am. Shivaay slightly tapped on Annika's cheeks in order to wake her up. Aru was sleeping keeping her head on Shivaay's lap.

Annika woke up and tried to wake Aru up but Shivaay told not to disturb her sleep. They both come out from the car. When Annika saw Oberoi mansion she remembered her past!....but still she encouraged herself. Shivaay lift up Aru on his arms & kept another hand on Annika's shoulder.

They entered in this position...

As soon as they entered they saw Pinky....her expression changed seeing Annika .

She was thinking did Shivaay and Annika got to know her truth or not. She gulped in fear but still managed to behave bold. She made courage and opened her mouth.

P: oh my mata! Ye yaha! Aur ye kisko uthaya tune.

S: mom ye meri beti Aru. Ab se Annika aur Aru yahi rahenge mere sath.

P: Shivaay tu iseh phir kyu yaha le aya.

S: baad me bethke bataunga mom sari baat apko. Filhal hum andar aajaye...

Pinky gave them way to come and looked Annika with an angry face.

After reaching at their room Shivaay gently placed Pari in his room.

S: Annika do one thing, until her room gets ready you keep her things here.

A: No need of extra room....she will stay here only.... I don't want her to go away from my eyes.

S: okay.... You go and change first.

An: no you should go first till then I'll set our things here.

Shivaay went at bathroom to take shower. Annika closed the door and kept her & Aru's things properly. After Shivaay come outside he saw his room changed totally. Along with his things, there is his wife's and daughter's things also.

Annika also took shower after him. When she came out, there was two servants who was sitting beside Aaradhya. They told Annika that Shivaay told them to stay here until he or Annika arrives. Shivaay also came there with a tray on his hand. He kept it on the table & the servants left.

S: Annika have food.

An: no I'm not hungry.

S: Annika you didn't had food from yesterday.

An: not even Aru, until she eat I can't.

S: what? She didn't had food?

An: no.... After yesterday's incident she totally forgot. I thought to make her eat after she wakes up.

S: okay okay. Wait

Shivaay patted Aru's cheeks while calling her with a low voice to wake her up. She didn't even move.... Then Shivaay started tickling her and she started laughing in sleep and soon woke up