21. The end of the fiasco: 1

Hi guys! I'm a new writer but definitely an old reader. This is my first story please read and tell how is it? If you like please add in your library, reading list, like and tell how is it in comments.

Lets start now:

Annika, Aru and Shivaay changed their clothes after returning home and go to have dinner. On dinner table Pinky and Ragini were already present.

Ar: papa yaha toh bad aunty bhi hai. (whispering)

S: chalo baccha kuch nhy hoga.

Without giving a damn, Shivika along with Pari sat on the table.

P: Shivaay what did you thought then?

S: what?

P: about your marriage?

S: marriage?

P: yes, your and Ragini's marriage.

Hearing Pinky, Aru and Annika chocked their food remembering how they did Ragini's Oh my mata!

S: Mom how many times should I tell you that I don't want to marry her and why should I when I'm already married to Annika!

Ar: Yes and he's my Papa only.

R: you...(cutted by Shivaay)

S: did you forgot what we had told you earlier

Ragini remembered how Shivika shouted and warned her when she raised her voice on Aru before. Remembering it she gulped and become silent.

Annika smirked seeing Ragini's face. She knew that if Pinky and Ragini will be here then Shivaay and Aru won't be able to eat. Suddenly an idea struck on her mind.

An: Shiv and Aru come today I'll feed you both with my hands!

Shiv & Aru: okay Anu/mumma! (Smilingly)

P: oh my mata! What are you saying! (Shocked)

An: what? I said I'll feed them today.

P: no you can't.

An: why? Can't I feed my husband and my child?

P: feed your child only no need to feed my child.

An: and may I know why I shouldn't?

P: because I'm his mother and I'm saying.

An: if you're his mother then I'm also his wife so I can feed him whenever I want. Because I've full rights on him, don't I hubby?

S: of course wifey! You know how much I missed eating food from your hands. So please feed me today.

An: aww. Today I'll feed both my hubby and my little baby by myself hmm...

Ar: and if mumma won't feed then we won't eat.

Annika smiled and started feeding both of them. Ragini was murdering her food and Pinky throwing glares on them. Shivika and Aru were enjoy the whole scene.

Both of them angrily left from there.

After sometimes there was a knock at the door, Annika opened it and found Bhavya and Rudy standing there. Shivaay and Aru saw & ran towards them. Bhavya finally won the Paris fashion week competition. And at the end of the competition he revealed that he is Rudra Singh Oberoi, the youngest o'bro. Bhavya also revealed her true identity including something which nobody knows.