Living Alone

Sometimes you need to be alone. Not to be lonely but to enjoy your free time being by yourself .

This is my goal " To enjoy my free time without disturbing by others " and I want to settle down all my work as mangaka . Delivering my work on time and finish my manuscript before the deadline.

I think after I moved out from my house and living alone without my family will be very peaceful and relaxing

But ..

"What are you doing here ?.." .

All of ..

The scent of flowers in my house..
The joy of youths that's I've been waiting for ..
The Disney world in my room ..

Everything is gone and not longer exists.

Yeah, my plans to enjoy my life as mangaka has been bothered by one person .

"So I'm gonna asking you again , Yuka Momota-- What are you doing here ?."

She glared at me but I don't triggered by that because I know she's very cute.

"Hey Senpai , are you busy with your work ?, can you chill out a bit ? Let's play video game together , Senpai !".

I'm looking at her with my cold eyes .

"Don't look at me like that senpai , you look like my grandma when you act so cold ".

What the--

Please God , send her to another world and don't ever make her comeback after defeating the Demon Lord .
I hope you will hear my wish.

"Yuka , please go back to your home . I've plenty of work and it should be done today."

"My editor has been calling my phone 30 times and leaves me 45 chat at LINE . Please , I'm not in the mood right now to play games with you."

She looks at me with boring expression in her face.

"Hmm, You're not funny , senpai ."
"I'm going home today and I don't want to come here anymore!."

It's good if she's not come here anymore ,
and my wish about to come true but . .

She looking to my face with cute smile, and she immediately moved to my right side .

Wait , what's she up to ! Her mouth is very close to my ear .

"Bye Senpai-- See you at school tomorrow Aki Senpai, and of course I will come to your house every day ,.
Goodluck with your work my beloved and cute senpai ."

What--

Stop it Yuka San , I'll die from your cuteness overload inside me.

I covered my face with my hand . .
My heart is beating very fast. .

Of course , I'm blushing !.

My-- Dammit , as usual she's teasing me with cute act and small voice.
I thought I'm gotten used to it but I still have blushed on my face.
It can't be help , I'm guy after all .

[ CONTINUE ]