Chapter 1 : Going to the interview

"Ugh" Atsumu grunts as he heard the sound of his alarm ; turning over to his other side, he covered his head with his pillow but the sound was only a little less louder than before. Irritated,Atsumu turned of his alarm not ready for the day he got of his bed sleepily and headed to the bathroom.

Atsumu went into the bathroom and started brushing his teeth, took a shower and combed his hair that he hadn't touched in a month.Finally finished with his morning routine he got ready and headed downstairs where he was hit with the most delicious scent of bacon and eggs."Good morning" Atsumu said as he got around the counter sitting down.

"Oh morning tsumu I see your ready for today"," yea it's a 9:30,so I got to catch the train by 8"," well I hope you get it" Atsumu mom says as she put a plate filled with toast, bacon and eggs." Me too", " Are you sure you want to move out ?? you know you can stay here " , " mom I can't stay here forever you know" Atsumu says as he chuckled. " But do you have to choose a job that's so far ??", " Mom" Atsumu says , knowing exactly what she means by that," you know I'll visit you right?? I'll always visit ok ", "hurry and finish your breakfast before your late!!"
"Yea" Astumu chuckled glad that she didn't start crying.

"Watch it will ya", the people snickered as Atsumu bumped into them ," sorry" he muttered to them as he continued his paced. Atsumu's definitely gonna be late if he doesn't hurry to catch the subway to get to the interview. Finally reaching the subway station he leaped into the train as it was about to close " that was close". Atsumu said has he sat on line of the seats trying to even out back his breathing.

After an hour he finally reached SK company, fixing his suit he took a deep breath and started walking into the company. " Wow it's so big and clean " , " Atsumu Miya ??",

"Y-yes ??"

Atsumu turned around to see a woman with her hair slicked back neatly into a bun while she wore a blue suit and glasses.

"We're ready for your interview sir right this way please"

"O-okay" Atsumu's  said with his voice cracking in the response .

" I don't think I can make it to that interview room"