INTRO

HELLO EVERYONE! If you new to my Wattpad page then WELCOME! My name is Savvy and I am 18 years old! I started this account back in August of 2018 so I was 15 years old which is scary to think about. I did not know what to write at the time I pretty much read books on here and my friend showed me this and I was just was like huh, I can make my own stories that suit me and it can be whatever I desire it to be. I do have a few works you can read and they are not the best, but I'm trying to improve my writing skills with each story I decide to make. I pretty much make the story on google docs as like my big draft and I edit things on there and when I'm ready to publish it to here I just copy it and paste it since it's like my little system that I do. I guess you can say during the pandemic I wrote a bunch of different stories and it was a really good pastime for me since I still do it today! Well, I also have other things besides writing stories to inspire and entertain my audience. I also play video games as well and I stream them! I really hope that one day people take inspiration from what I post and everyone is happy about that! Well now that you know all of that, let's begin with the updates.