Savvy's Daily Update #2

Good morning everyone, I'm back again with another update! ( YAY! ) So regarding the live stream I'm going to do is probably going to be a brutal one so I posted a warning on my YouTube channel in case I decide to do Mortal Kombat since it's brutal and very violent for most people! I just don't want YouTube coming after me for not giving a warning before I posted the content that was deemed graphic and brutal  and I just did not want to get demonitized here for breaking one of YouTube's VERY STRICT rules here. But anyways aside from that the stream will not happen til later tonight after I get off work! I can't wait to have fun on the stream and chat with you guys again so I really hope I see you guys tune in today for the stream! Another thing is that, I do apologize once again for my lack activity here. College and work are both always up my are half the time and I really hope I can be more active when I get more breaks from school and actually be online and keep every single one of you updated on everything here. Also yes, I am in the process of making chapter 14 for The Beast Within so bear with me here and I know that all of you guys are excited for it and I'm glad you all are enjoying my stories here. If you ever have an idea or suggestion for me, feel free to say it to me! I'm open to all ideas to a certain degree so make you tell me first so I can deter whether I want to use the set idea or not. I hope I see you all in my stream and make sure you all have a great day today! I shall update this again tomorrow or maybe more if I have more I need to say. Well, with that being said, I shall see you in the next update!