Chapter 2

↠ Lmao sry for that. Anyways credits to 

https://www.pinterest.de/pin/857583954050608267/

TW: Abuse 

Yuu Pov: 

I got dragged through the streets by the back of my collar. I would have walked but Ferid was too fast for me to catch up so I just let him drag me across the floor.

Ferid finally stopped when we ended up in some kind of yard where he had prepared a rope to tie my hands up over my head so I wouldn't be able to protect my body from his hits. I started to shake just by the thought of it and tried to break free. Of course I didn't succeed.

"I see you're not so though anymore" Ferid noticed and then started to giggle like a maniac before he clenched his hand into a fist and dragged it deep into my stomach. I gasped and tried my best not to yell out loud. Then another punch followed and another.

I just closed my eyes and tried to blend out everything around me but it wouldn't work. I didn't know how long this had been going on but at some point I had thrown up and now I was just sobbing uncontrollably. 

At the corner of my eye I saw Krul and "her pet" walking by and I prayed that she was looking for Ferid again and would release me from this pain but she didn't even bother to look at me. Other than the blond-haired boy. He stared at me and again I thought I saw pity in his eyes. He then walked over to his master and whispered something into her ear. She gave him a rather surprised look and then walked over to us.

"Ferid. I think that's enough punishment now. It would be rather unpleasant if our livestock died" Krul said. Even though she was a vampire I didn't hate her in that moment. Ferid mumbled something about "it just starting to get fun" but then left without any more complains.

Krul untied my hands and the blond vampire who's name I didn't know caught me before I would fall to the ground since I wasn't able to stand by myself. I wiped away my tears but even after I managed to stop crying my vision was still blurry. Everything started to spin somehow and I closed my eyes and just blacked out.

Mika POV:

I was following Krul around when I saw Ferid beating up one of the orphans badly. It was always bothering me to see them being treated bad but I don't remember any vampire even getting close to beating up an orphan like that. It was honestly just painful to watch at this point. The poor boy must have only been around my age and he was already sobbing from the pain.

"Krul. Don't you think Ferid is being a little to harsh with this orphan? Can't you tell him to stop?" I asked her. I knew Krul didn't care about "livestock" but she did care about me and if I asked her I knew she wouldn't say no. "I mean I can help him if that's what you wish for" Krul shrugged and walked over to Ferid. I was glad she got the other vampire to leave the orphan alone.

After Krul untied the raven-haired boy I carefully caught him in my arms and looked down at him. His body seemed so weak and he was barley having any weight. I saw him wiping his tears and blinking a few times before he passed out.

"What am I supposed to do with him now?" I asked and Krul looked down on the boy and shrugged "Maybe leave him here? He'll wake up eventually..." I shook my head no "He's heavily injured. I'll take him to my chambers and take care of his injuries." "Yeah whatever. You can do what you want with him" Krul said before she walked off.

I rushed to my room in a hurry trying to hide from the other vampires. It would have looked weird if they found out I was helping a human and I wasn't in the mood to start an argument. When I finally got to my room I laid the raven-haired boy down on my bed and searched for a first aid kid.

I started to undo his overall that could luckily be opened by Velcro. It took me some minutes to realize that I had been staring. Not only because of the wounds and bruises but also because of how soft and smooth his skin was... for a human. 

I carefully let my hand trace over his chest but then quickly pulled it away and tried to track my thoughts back to the main reason why I was doing this. Some wounds were really bad but in the end I was able to heal him at least a bit.