Confession

The time was 8:40. Baji was on his way home after diner at Y/Ns place. His hair was blowing through the cold breeze as he sped through cars. He felt a little disappointed that the whole time he conversed with his parents instead of Y/N himself. Flashbacks from today were going through his mind.
He recalled the fun memories with the members, how they raced eachother and how much fun they had at the hot springs.

Then Y/N came to his mind. He remembered seeing you in his shirt and seeing you take your mask off for the first time. He kept thinking about your face and how you were on him earlier. He felt like there was something off about you and the way you act. He just couldn't understand what it was.

'What the hell am I thinking'

he shrugged it off then continued to drive off into the night.

It was the next day and you were back at school. Even though you were dressed in a girls uniform and made sure you didn't look the same as your other self, you still felt very self conscious. You were still thinking about your mom telling Baji that you supposedly go to the same school as him.

Maybe I'm just overthinking. He probably forgot about it already.

You walked towards the front entrance of the school while blasting music in your ears to calm you down.
As you walked, you noticed a figure appear to walk next to you. You just ignored it and focused on the music, thinking that it was just a random person who was just trying to pass by.

....
Why aren't they gone yet??

You sped up your pace as you faced the ground.
Then the figure sped up their pace as well. As soon as your music slowly went quiet, you heard a muffled voice.

Just leave me alone I don't even know you.

You were fed up, but as soon as you tried to speed up your pace again, you heard a loud and clear voice from behind you.

"GOD DAMMNIT I SAID I LIKE YOU!!"

You froze and paused your music.

Am I hearing this right?

You slowly turned around to see a boy with glasses and a tan. You noticed his crazy expression before you realized who it was.

There's no way.

"Kisaki??" You looked at him surprised as he huffed.

There were people looking towards your direction now, some were even whispering around since they saw you.

Kisaki was one of those quiet kids who would get picked on a lot. You felt bad for him and would always try to protect him. You felt like you had too since you sort of saw you in him, you were both always chased after by people (for different reasons) but you were both lonely.

"Y/N...I've been holding it in me for too long.." He looked at you with a grin.

"What do you mean? You cant be serious right?"
You asked him in confusion.

Sure you were there for him, but you both never really talked nor hung out together. Hell you both didn't even have the same classes together.

"What do I mean? Haha...Y/N, I said I like you. I'm dead serious." He kept eye contact and walked closer to you.

"I appreciate the feelings, but I don't feel the same way.." You uttered out.