1

Lauren’s POV

"God that was so much fun!" I said as I held Camila’s hand she smiled "And they said we did good!" "I think you did amazing,like remember when you had a orgasm,what you were thinking about me?" "That was not a orgasm!I was in the moment!" "I like when your like that" I said as I pulled her a little closer,she looked around "Keep it clean Jauregui" she whispered "You can at least say thank you" "Thank you beautiful!"  

I looked around everyone was somewhere,I looked back at Camila and she was looking around too "Oh and you def killed Give Your Heart A Break" "Babe don’t get me started on your dance moves!" "What about them?" "They were perfection" I moved a little closer and she smiled "Kisses are for later on" she whispered,I sighed "But those faces and that dress and everything" I whispered clinging our pointers together,she laughed "I didn’t know you could move like that!" "Hey well you know!" she than looked at the storage closet "I should repay you" she whispered as she grabbed the hook of my pants and pushed me inside. "But the girl-" she kissed me slowly pulling away "Well you could have just told me" "All you do is talk and talk" she said as I wrapped my arms around her neck and she smiled "Well,I like talking I’m sorry" she than leaned in "But I like to kiss" "And that sounds like fun" "Funnest" she bit my bottom lip pulling away "We have to go" she whispered "Nope,I wanna be the reason you make those faces!" I said as she laughed "Maybe you were,only if you dance for me baby" she whispered in my ear "We have to go" I whispered.She laughed and said "Or we can just stay here till someone comes and grabs the mop" she said looking at it.She laughed "I would love that" she wrapped her arms around me "You got the moves like jagge-" "Shut up" I whispered as I tighten my grip around her waist and pulled closer "Oh fiesty Lauren me likey!" "Like those faces you made" "Oh thats gonna be the new topic?" "It was sexy!"

"No your moves were sexy" she said kissing my cheek and looking back at the door,that was shut open.I turned the light on and pinned her against the wall "I would pay for a private show" she whispered making me laugh "Will those faces be involved?" "Depends on how good you dance baby" she answered kissing me softly,I deepened it and she sucked my bottom lip as she opened her mouth and our tongues did some shit.I pulled away and she kissed me fast pulling away. "I wasn’t done" I whispered grabbing her from behind as our fingers intertwined and I kissed her cheek. "And Demi loves us and I have so many tweets!" "You haven’t read them?"

"Well no I was busy" she said turning to face me. "Oh right,me" she laughed and than said "People def think you are with Keaton right now" "I’m with someone way hotter" "Awh stop baby!" "Come here" I said as I grabbed her hands and laughed "Sexy ass mofo" she whispered "Teach me how to dance?" she asked smiling "Only if do what you did on stage" "keep it rated PG 13 baby" "Hey my mom told me I could watch Rated R" "I like your mom" she kissed me again and I smiled "I still want that mistletoe thing to happen" "William Levy?" "Nope" "I dunno" "Camila Cabello" I said as she bit her lips "Don’t temp Jauregui" "Ah stop it" I said as I kissed her neck and than sucked it,I pulled away and she laughed "You really wanna see that face don’t you" "Close and personal" I whispered,kissing the other side of her neck than her face to her lips,she kissed back and I pulled away "Bands will make her dance!" she said clapping "Your ass is bigger though" I said kissing her nose and looking behind of her "So you can teach me!"

"That’s Normani job,than I get a private show!" I said kissing her neck again and biting it,she played with the button of my see through shirt.I kissed her neck harder and a little moan escaped her lips and I pulled away as she covered her face "I think I did the job" "That was embarrassing" "I missed the face!" "I can do way worst though" she said as we heard a bang on the door "Dang" I whispered,I put her hair where I left the red mark and she gasped "Bitch "Don’t move your hair" I said kissing her cheek and opening the door,someone from the crew stood there and I smiled "Sorry I thought I left something here and she helped!" I said grabbing Camila’s hand "Yeah sorry" Camila said holding my hand tighter and smiling, "Found it?" she asked "Uhm,nope its in our room" "Oh okay" she said walking inside and we walked away and she laughed "Oh I found something!" she whispered kissing me quick as we ran back to the girls.