4

Camila’s POV

I looked at the pool and fixed my bikini top as I put my feet in the ice cold water waiting for Lauren,everyone was outside still celebrating from Thursday,when me and Lauren stood hanging by the pool.Lauren walked up to me,I checked her out,my sexuality just flew out the window and its lost,my eyes were for Lauren and only Lauren.She sat next to me and kissed my cheek. “Are you gonna go in?” I asked as she kicked water “Well why not?” she jumped in,as soon as she popped her head out she smiled “That was like I don’t know perfect,come in!” she screamed starting to swim and I jumped in “Ah this shit is like a freezer!” she swam to me “Gimme your hand” she whispered,I grabbed it  and she leaned against the pool wall,I smiled and intertwined our hands together,her face was wet and she looked at me and smiled”Isn’t this your dream?” she asked,I smiled it really was or hands stood clinched together and I lean against her and she smiled as she leaned more to the wall and made me put my legs around her as she kinda sat down,but more floating.She put her arms around my waist and I put my forehead on her as support “Can we talk about that beanie you love to wear?” I asked as she smirked “What about it?” “That shits sexy” “And those shorts you wear are tight and I feel like a victim” she said looking at my lips as I bit them,she smirked “Well don’t blame me” I whispered as I put my fingers through her wet hair, “Well don’t blame me for looking go in beanies” “And how about those eyes,you could get a girl pregnant,you are probably a mom” she laughed and looked  away,I than kissed her cheek,making her look back at me,her right hand dropped,she than put her fingers through her hair and I put my hands on her shoulders as she leaned in,I than laughed “Hey hey hey” I said fixing myself,so I could be more comfortable,she kissed my throat than pulling away,I smiled “Crave me that bad?” I whispered,she nodded her head and put her right hand back on waist and I looked at her sideways as she licked her lips  and smiled “You want me to beg you don’t you?” she said smirking “It would be funner like that” “Come here,please” she whispered pouting,I played with her hair “Not good enough” “Come here my perfect little I dunno baby,please” she whispered inside my neck,than pecked it before looking back at her,the sun was out and it hurt her eyes when she looked at me,why was she doing this to me,her eyes were like sparkling,I smiled before kissing her,I kissed her as I sucked on her bottom lip and than I licked her bottom lip asking her mouth for permission,she opened her mouth and I my tongue flew in like when they open a new store,okay that was corny,but I just wanted to kiss her,no interruptions or NORMANI,I loved her but come on,when things were getting hot,she wanted to walk in,I came back to kissing her and I noticed that were both in bikini skin on skin,I could say that this is the most I been with a guy,like making out in a bikini,I let my hands dangle and place them on her stomach as she deepened the kiss,thank god we were singing and we knew how to hold our breathes for a long time,I pulled away as she kept her eyes and she breathed rapidly as I looked up and took deep breaths,she opened her eyes and began to kiss my neck and I let her moving closer,I pressed against her stomach and she pulled away,I felt like Lauren was more experienced and I loved that about her,she tighten her grip around me and pulled on my bottom lip making me close my eyes,the water had gotten warm and I had chills,she rubbed my arms making it worst,I pulled away again,looking her in the eyes.I took deep breaths, “Hey relax there,I hadn’t done my vocal warm ups” I said making her laugh.She rubbed my back and I leaned in again as I just tapped her lips I than unwrapped my legs off of her and she started floating, I liked what we were doing” “Someone could walk in” I said grabbing her hands placing them on my shoulders “Let them” I whispered leaning in again,I kissed her lips,they were pure full,soft,wet,like just perfect.I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer and deepening the kiss.She pressed against my shoulders and kissed down,after that I blocked everything out around me,I’m pretty sure she did too,my eyes were closed and she was kissing with so much tongue,like fuck it,like we were never going to pull away,she played with the string on my bikini top and I played with rim of her bikini bottom,but fuck it,she kissed herder and rougher as she nibbled on my bottom lip and sucked on it,but she pulled away and my heart dropped as soon as we heard a  familiar voice.