New Guild

Your POV
Ugh Asuna has gotten boring. This game is changing her. She's also gotten more bossy and demanding since she joined Join if you're boring guild I mean Knights of Blood Oath. What's up with the name too sounds so violent. After the thing on the 1st floor I went solo. But still got my Bestie. *Growl* I must be hungry. I rushed to the nearest restaurant and ordered a sandwich. *whisper* *whisper* "Hey isn't that the Dark Revolver"As I looked around I got a text from Asuna.
Texting:
Asuna: Y/N I mean U/N Help there's a problem..
Me:OMG Asuna calm down ok now tell me the problem:D
Asuna:Ok ok u know there's this guy named Levi Ackerman
Me:And what
Asuna:I have this major crush on him help me
Me:Srry Asuna but right it's Lunch Time!!!XD
'Finally somewhere I can talk to the fun Asuna' A group of people walked I front of my table and saluted but one. 'What's going I ain't royalty'
The one who didn't salute spoke.
"Hey I'm Levi I'd like to say would you like to join our guild The Survey Corps"(Haha Yeah I went to Snk)
'Omg Levi he's the one Asuna likes'

"Sup I'm Jean" said a horse looking boy. I looked at their uniforms 'wow look at the suit'(Snk Uniforms)

"As I was about say I'd love to join your guild"(you're not solo anymore are Ya)

"GREAT FINALLY MORE PEOPLE TO CATCH ONE OF THOSE THINGS"Said a woman with goggles and a ponytail.
TIMESKIP
I finally learned their names wow so many people.
List
Annie Leonheart
Mikasa Ackerman
Eren Jäger
Levi Ackerman
Armin Arlet
Jean Kirsten
Historia Reiss aka Krista
Ymir 'weird no last name'
Bertoldt Hoover
Reiner Braun
Marco boldt
Mina Carolina
Petra Ral
Gunther Schultz
Eld Jin
Oluo Bozado
Mike Zacharius
Hanji Zoe
Connie Springer
Sasha Blouse
'Wow 20 include me = 21'
"Wait *growl* Oh no I forgot my sandwich"
I rushed down the halls of this amazing clean place.(Haha we all know why it's clean)
I bumped into something rather someone about 160 cm.
"Captain Levi's I'm sorry "

"Tch, Watch where you're going next time and one more thing you're lance corporal"

*growl*"Oh now I see come downstairs and be ready at the dinner table" Levi said harshly.
I walked downstairs to see fabulous food on the table with an hungry Sasha.

"Who made this" I asked. I turned to the kitchen.

"Asuna!! Oh and Levi"I said the last part as boring as possible. (The picture is the food) ' No wonder Asuna likes him he's a great cook.
"Asuna,,Levi*rolls eyes* I'm falling in love with your food.
TIMESKIP
Wow I only ate one plate and Sasha almost ate the whole table. I walked outside for some relaxation from them.
"U/N Is that you" I recognized that voice... Kirito

"Kirito what are you doing here"I said scratching my neck.'CRAP I think I like him'I thought trying to hide a hint of pink in my cheeks.
"Just strolling around*notice guild mark* you're in guild now I thought you were solo"

"These people are like so awesome I don't know how to describe them oh yeah* hides blush*I didn't want to be alone anymore but to prevent I'm going to protect them with my life Well...."

"Well?"

"They are really good you should she how they train like the best members to me are Mikasa and Annie"

"Ok then attack me to prove it" (IN THE VID is how you fight and end it when Annie stops fighting)
Kirito fell the way Eren did in training. 'Wow these techniques Annie taught me are working'
"Wow U/N that's some skill"
-----------------------
Finally I'm tired of this sometimes.*Snores* Huh oh yeah make sure to comment tell me if you like my AOT Guld or Snk. Not a lot will die soon. I'm just putting the ones that already died in Snk to die. The food looks delicious Huh. Do Asuna and Levi make a great couple?