Death Day Part 1

I'm skipping the Murder Zone and the Liz Thing cause Ya know I like to write my own things and You already have duel wield swords. This takes place at the boss Level So if you don't like I understand.
Your POV
So much Paperwork *Sigh* Why. Well at least Kirito,Asuna and I are hanging out again. Yay!
Levi POV
Survey Corps are going to the boss room To bad Captain Y/n is heading out. We should be going now.
Your POV
What is taking him so long. A portal came and Kirito Came out on top of me. (Asuna fell to but she was right next to you) *sqeeze* I gasped is he squeezing what I think he's squeezing.
"Squishy what is this" He Said As Asuna punched him.

"Do that to her again and you'll see what comes next"
I blushed and he blushed too when he saw what I was covering.

"Miss, Asuna you must not leave without your bodyguard" Said a man from Knight Of Blood Oath.

"_____What is wrong with you watching me at my house"(I forgot his name sorry)

"I am ordered to protect you and that also means at your house"

"You're supposed to protected me not stalk me" Asuna snapped.

"You can't expect these fools to protect you Can you"

"Did you just call me a Fool well let me tell I can protect BFA(best friend Asuna)more than you"i snapped cornering him with my finger.
"Prove it Battle me" I nodded and accepted his battle request. 5 more seconds till it starts 5..4..3..2..1
I swiftly dodged his attack and sliced his sword in half leaving him in shock.
"What Impossible Lady Asuna this is one of the beaters"

"____This is an order go back to HQ and don't come back till further orders"
'Wow two years and she's still got that cold side'

Levi POV
"Group 1 I want you to attack from inside first GOT That"

"Yes Sir"Mina,Eren,and Armin said in unison.
Armin POV
We were inside as Mina went to attack she failed. She went for an attack on the leg but the boss grabbed her and squeezed her lifeless body.
'Why am I watching this Someone just died and I'm watching what's wrong with me' The boss saw went for an attack but Eren pushed me out the way. He tried blocking the attack which was working for about 30 seconds.
Eren POV
'Is this how I'm going to die Am I going to see the real outside world again?' I took one hand off my sword and reached it out. *Chop* He had chopped my arm off. 'Was I dead?'
"Armin" I said loud enough so he can hear me.
Armin POV
"EREN!!" I crawled to him but it was too late he was dead.
Your POV
We practiced clearing the beasts guarding the Boss room.
"Hey Kirito, Huh who are the-"mA red head make with a guild came through portals.

"Y/n and Asuna"

"Huh?"

"That's their names"
He faced Asuna and me and spoke.
"Hello my name is Klien I'm 24 and looking for a girlfrie-" He got cut off by Kirito punching him.
They froze and me and and Asuna just giggled. Which made them blush of course.
Armin POV I 3DMG back at the door fear inside me.
Petra POV
No, Group one has fallen Now it's up to group 2. (This Death scene might be on a different episode but not on my list) I attacked trying to get him from the head sneaking onto the bottom. I quickly failed and was squashed by his food. Blood pixels were coming from me. 'I didn't even get to say to him I Love You but I can't now'
Gunther POV
"Petra!!" Oluo yelled charging but smashed on the wall. 'Why are we dying so quickly'
Oluo and Petra are dead maybe I'm next. 'If I'm next I must be help to them' I 3DMG to the top of the room and went for clean slice down. He lost 10% of health. I gasped he sliced me with his sword. 'Was I help to them was I useful' (I'm skipping Eld death cause that's just how I am)
Your POV
We were checking out the boss room but I saw the Survey Corps already here. 'What's going on'