Asuna's Date

~Reader P.O.V~
Asuna and Levi were on a date and guess what I did, I did what all best friends would do to their friend, spy on them, but of course Kirito was coming because I asked him. Asuna might see me so I brought Kirito to pretend we're on a date too. They were sitting at a small table for two and Kirito and I were sitting on the table next to it.

The NPC waiter had waited for us to choose our order, and I choose a normal grilled ham sandwich. After we both got our order we took a peek at Asuna. Kirito and I used our fake names to fool them, well I did because Kirito used his real name.
"So, Kirigaya how have you been?"

"Good," He said and I took another peek at Asuna. "So what do you like to do, you know in the real world,"

"Hmm I like to practice Martial Arts with onii-Sama and Play MMOs,"

"Me too but I have a sister,"

We saw Asuna and Levi go to a bridge, where Liz usually goes. We spotted them and silent, like a ninja. Wo couldn't believe our eyes, Levi had kelt down on one knee and brought out a engagement ring.
"Asuna, Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me,"

Before Asuna said something she called me.
'Uh Oh, She'll hear my phone,'
My phone started ringing and They both walked towards the tree we hiding behind.
"(Y-y/n) I mean (U/n) what Are you doing here?"

"U-um K-Kirito and I were on a......D...date,"

"Uhh yeah actually I was going to do something until you interrupted me,"
'What could he PO-' I got cut off when Kirito had kissed my cheek. 'Did that just happen'
~Kirito P.O.V~
'Why'd I do that she might hate me now and I love her but I..don't want her to hate me,'
"Commander, Asuna can you leave for a moment?"
They left and (U/n) had tackled me to the ground, hugging me.
"Kirito do you love me?" She said pretty excitingly, I stuttered but kept my cool.

"U-um I-I Do,"
She still was happy even though I thought she wouldn't be interested in me. I fell in love with her ever since we saved Silica. I got to know little about her and she turned out to be the one I really love.

"I love you too!" After she said that I knew what I had to do.......Buy a house on a hill.(JK Kirito:No it's true me and (u/n) are gonna live there and get married. Me:Look what you did you spoiled part of this story)
"Um (u/n) Wanna get married?"

"Huh?"

"I met you and I have learned so much about you and I know if we marry Your Love is all I need,"

"Then yes,"
'Who knew Asuna's Date would help our relationship'
---------------
Is it Gooooood?
Vote
Comment and
Peace I mean give world peace
Okay See Ya