Daughter Love

Nicki's P.O.V

I woke up at 3:45 in the morning and made breakfast, then got dressed in a crop top, jogging pants, KD's, and put my hair in a ponytail. I, then woke up Drake and he got dressed and we headed to the airport. I'm so glad that we're going to get my child because I love her so much and I messed up when I had her at a young age. I never want to do that again.

Erica's P.O.V

My foster parents put me on this plane to go somewhere and then they kept acting weird. I have no memory of my real parents because I was adopted when I was 4. I'm hoping that I get to meet them today and spend time with them.

Nicki- Ok, Aubrey. I'll be back. Don't go nowhere.

Drake- I would never leave you. You know that, Onika. I will be sitting in the car.

Nicki- Ok. Love you. ( Kisses Drake's lips )

Drake- Love you too.

Nicki's P.O.V

I'm at Gate 14, where I am getting my daughter. I'm nervous about meeting her and I don't want to be judged by her.

Erica- ( Walking up to Nicki ) So, you must be my mom?

Nicki- ( Hugging Erica ) Oh, baby. I missed you so much.

Erica- I missed you too. Where is Daddy?

Nicki- Honey, your dad died the day you were born.

Erica- Oh. Do I have a Dad?

Nicki- Well, you have a Dad named Aubrey. He's a real nice guy that would love to meet you.

Erica- Really?

Nicki- Yes, really. Now, let's go to the car.

Drake's P.O.V

Well, Nicki and her daughter, Erica has just got into the car and we drive off to get some breakfast. Nicki has never been this happy around me and I'm happy that she is. Now, we both get what we want.

Erica- So, who's house are we gonna live in?

Drake- Our house near the beach.

Nicki- You are gonna love it.

Erica- So, are we rich or something like that?

Drake- Yes we are rich.

Erica- Cool. So, like a butler and maids?

Nicki- Yes. All like that.

Erica- Wow. My new life is going to be awesome. So, can yall both tell me things about yourself.

Nicki- Well, I like going to the beach and my favorite color is pink.

Drake- I am Jewish and I like seafood, but I rarely eat it.

Erica- Those are some pretty interesting facts about you both.

Drake- Do you want to tell us anything about yourself?

Nicki- Yea, we really want to know you better.

Erica- My favorite color is blue and I like going to the mall and my favorite movie is Ride Along.

Nicki- Oh, cool. So, do you want to go to a movie and maybe later we can go to the mall?

Erica- Sure. That would be great. I only have like 2 pairs of clothes for 2 months.

Nicki- Oh, honey. We didn't know that.

Erica- That's okay. I just really wanted to get out that place. It was horrible and I really couldn't handle being the oldest kid there, helping raise 5 kids.

Drake- You had to do all of that? That's messed up.

Nicki- But, why?

Erica- When I turned 7, I went under human trafficking. They sent me into foreign countries, illegally, to do work for rich people over in China, India, and Mongolia.

Nicki- Oh, honey. I am so sorry that I didn't come get you sooner, so that we could be a family.

Drake- Yea. We promise nothing is going to happen like that ever again.

Erica- ( Hugs both Nicki and Drake ) I'm just glad that I'm here for one thing. To be loved.