CHAPTER-14

Y/N POV:

In Miami we checked into a hotel and booked a room for two night stay. I don’t know how Jung kook got the currency we are currently using because it is definitely different from the one I used in Brazil.

Our bags were sent to our rooms while we completed the formalities of the check in at the reception. Jung kook impressed the receptionist by his charms and lured her into not checking my ID as I didn’t have one with me. I was low-key impressed by his new skill I didn’t know of.

SMUT WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN WILL

We entered the room and Jung kook pinned me to the wall beside the door and captured my lips in his in a harsh yet hungry kiss. It seemed like he waited for this moment the whole time. “Now that I have you all to myself, I think you deserve a punishment for the little stunt you pulled in Brazil before we had to flee.” He said with a devilish smirk reminding me of the incident that he had to kill the intruder with a hard-on because of my horny ass.

I smiled at the memory on which he said “Oh I would love to wipe off that smile off of your face soon baby girl.” This being said he carried me to the bed and dropped me on the bed making me bounce once. I looked up at him through my lashes and he looked breath-taking. He pulled his shirt over his head and his muscles flexed with the movement.

I hungrily gawked at his body now a little tanned from the heat. I sat up and worked at his buckle. He stopped me saying “Not so soon, baby girl.” This made me furrow my brows in confusion.

He dropped to his knees and slid me on the bed towards the edge and took off my shorts and panties in one swift move and without any warning plunged three fingers deep into me. I lay back down on the bed and the pleasure made me arch my back.
He had no mercy and pumped his finger in and out of me at a fast pace. I felt myself on the edge. I clenched around his fingers and as I was about to explode he pulled out of me and left me hanging. I groaned in frustration.
“Well this is your punishment Y/n.” he said and again entered three fingers in me pumping in and out. He pressed the pad of his thumb on my clit and moved it in circular motion around my clit bringing me on the edge in mere seconds. He stopped just as I was on the edge.

I was on the verge of my temper. My nerve endings were screaming for release. He started again but this time claiming my ore with his mouth. He was licking me while pumping his fingers in me and his other hand massaging my breast. My hands were in his hair pulling softly on the locks as my pleasure hit me like a freight train and I released my juices around his fingers.

He looked up at me and our eyes locked his chin glistening with my juices. “Do you want my cock Y/n?” he asked. I just nodded my head vigorously. “Say it.” He said flicking my clit. “Beg for it.” “I want it. I want your cock deep in me. Fuck me Jung kook.” I was not able to complete as he slammed into me. “Ah” I cried out in surprise.

He was thrusting in me at an inhumane pace. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I screamed through my orgasm. As I returned to planet earth I was flipped on my stomach and was on my all fours. He slammed into me from behind and took my hair into a ponytail in his fist. He felt deeper this way.

I felt myself getting closer to my high and his thrust also became sloppier indicating he was also close. We came at the same time and he flopped on top of me burying me into the mattress.

I was still catching my breath when he got up and made his way to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel and cleaned me up. No one ever did this to me. This feeling was very new for me and I wanted to deny it but I can’t.

He cleaned me up with exquisite care like I was made of glass and vanished back into the bathroom. A lone tear rolled down my cheek. He came back out of the bathroom and came near me with a worried expression. “Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?” he asked with concern wiping my tears. I didn’t realise that more tears escaped my eyes. I shook my head as a ‘no’ and looked into his deep orbs.

It felt like he can see through my soul and can guess what turmoil I was having in my head. “Don’t be afraid of this feeling Y/n. I am feeling the same thing. I was also scared at first but I’ve come to accept it now.” He said with his uncanny ability to answer my thoughts, and placed a small peck on my lips.

Is this the same person who ruined me minutes ago in this same place? How can he change so fast? One minute he was ramming in me like a devil and now talking like an angel. I was surprised at this character change of his.

After-sex talk was never my thing but with Jung kook it feels like the sweetest thing to do. Everything is different with him. I’ve never experienced this. I am scared, I am angry and I am mad at myself for feeling like this.

I pushed these thoughts to the back of my head and lay down on the bed still in his embrace. I went to sleep with jumbled thoughts clouding my mind, the exhaustion of the trip and our hot make out session taking over me. Soon I slipped into a deep slumber and darkness.

Helloo~~
Here is the new chapter. Enjoy!!
This book is coming close to an end.
It has been a wonderful journey.
Please vote the chapter if you like it.😊