Gone -N.R

Y/N and Nat are married in this and you have a daughter that you gave birth to when she was on the run. Also you have powers similar to Wandas
Nat's POV:

5 years it's been, I lost my beautiful wife and my baby on the same day, not even 6 months old and that stupid grape guy took that away from me even my sister and parents where gone.

I start to get ready as the team and I are going back in time to hopefully save everyone, me and Clint are going to vomir to get the soul stone and to me, it sounds like a bad idea.

~time skip~
We've made it, we made it to vomir with no complications.
As we get to the top of the hill we quickly take out our weapons and point it to where we hear the voice. Both me and Clint look at each other as he moves closer to the edge and we follow him looking over.
"What you seek lies in front of you, in order to take the stone, you must lose that what you love, an ever lasting exchange, a soul for a soul."

After what seems forever of debating if he's serious I realise, it has to be me, I've already lost my family and I can't go on without them again, if this doesn't work I have nothing to live for.

~time skip to jumping off the cliff cause I can't remember everything that was said~

I hold onto Clint's hand "don't do this Nat, what about Y/N and Mila, you'll never get to see her go up" I look up at him as he mentions Mila, my sweet baby girl who I'll never see grow up.
"Take care of them for me please, tell Y/N I'm sorry, I love her with all my heart" I smile sadly as he shakes his head tightening his grip on me
"It's okay, let me go" with that I push off letting go and as I'm falling all I picture is my beautiful wife and sweet baby girl.

~another time skip brought to you by the tva~ (let's pretend Yelena is taking care of Mila and Y/N is in the final battle)

Y/N POV:

I open my eyes to see I'm still in Wakanda, after what felt like a long ass sleep I get up and start searching for Nat. "Nat! Natasha where are you?" As I'm looking for her I see Wanda sitting there, where visions body was crying "hey, hey Wanda it's okay" I pull her into a hug "he's gone, they've taken him"
"It's okay you'll get him back, come on let's get the others" as we stand up I notice a orange glow in the corner of my eye and I look to see a strange man telling us we got to go and on the other side it just looks dark until I see him, Thanos, the one that took it all away.
We all rush through the portal, there I see Cap, Tony, Clint and everyone else.

"AVENGERS......assemble" as soon as we hear cap say that we all start to run and attack Thanos' army.

I run towards Tony as he snaps. Stopping in my track as I see grape man being dusted away. I stand in relief when I realise this is all over and I get to go home with Nat to our beautiful Mila, that's until I see Tony half dead.

I run towards him "hey big bro, hey we won alright, I'll take care of them for you" I rest my head on his shoulder and whisper to him "say hi to mum and dad for me" I get picked up and taken away by what I can only recognise as Clint's arms, I turn around to face him. "Clint where's Nat?" I try to look him in the eyes as he looks everywhere but mine.
"She told me to tell you that she's sorry and she loves you both with all her heart. We had to get the soul stone somehow" that's when I realised, a soul for a soul, she sacrificed herself for us I feel myself collapsing to the ground as I let out a sob, tears streaming down my face.

A/N I'm sorry, I'm even crying writing it