The big day E.O/Reader

Y/N POV:
So the day has finally came, the wedding day. No not my wedding, that'll never happen but my best friend's Lizzie wedding. The girl I'm madly in love with, I know sounds cheesy and cliche, is getting married to the love of her life and there's only two people that know, our best friend Scarlett and Brie, I can never hide anything from them, I'm still surprised Lizzie hasn't realised.
I tell Lizzie everything, since we where kids, even if I do try keeping a secret she always finds out.

I've seen all these idiotic men/women break her heart, I mean who in the right mind would break someone as beautiful and as kind as her, I know I couldn't.
Anyways back to the wedding, I'm currently getting my bridesmaids dress on and watching Lizzie having second thoughts whilst Scar and Brie try to calm her down.
After I put on my dress I go and hopefully calm Lizzie down I cup her face into my hands making her look into my eyes "hey Lizzie, listen to me. You go out there, alright but if you decide you don't want to go through with this then just say "I don't" and I'll drive you anywhere you want to go to, okay?" She hums and nods her head "hood, now let's clear the tears of off that beautiful face of yours" I wipe away the tears with my thumb.

TIME SKIP

This is it, my best friend is getting married to the man of her dream. I just hope he doesn't treat her the way her shitty exes have done in the past. She looks so beautiful in that dress, like an angel.

As the priest asks if there is any objections I feel both Scar and Brie nudging me on either side with their elbows, I shake my head knowing full well what they want me to do, I'm not going to cause I'll ruin her wedding if she doesn't feel the same.
"Alright well-" suddenly the priest gets cut off by a loud "I object" I look to my side to the culprit, Scarlett, of course. I shake my head telling her to just drop it "what are you doing?" My voice is just loud enough for Scarlett to hear. She looks at me "if you're not going to do it then I will, this is your last chance before she's married" she turns to Lizzie "Y/N is madly in love with you Liz and has been forever-" that's the only thing I let myself hear before I run out of the church.

I'm sitting on the steps of the church crying when suddenly the doors slam open and then I see a pair of shoes in front of my, Lizzie's, I don't look up "you're in love with me?" I keep looking at the ground, unable to face her. I feel hands on my face and my face being lifted making me finally look her in the eyes to see her crying too. Just as I think I've fucked up I feel her soft, smooth lips press onto mine, I close my eyes and sink into the kiss as butterflies explode in my stomach.

A frown makes it way to my face as she pulls away, already missing the feelings of her lips on mine (cheeky don't think like that🔪) "I love you too, more than you'll ever know, since we where young you've been the love of my life and I just didn't think you felt the same" I went in for another kiss with Lizzie meeting me half way, this time it was cut short by some cheering, we turned around to be mer with our friends and family standing there smiling at us. I turned to Robbie, who was also smiling "aren't you mad that I stole your bride and ruined your wedding day?" He smiles laughing a little "I'm not, I always knew you guys where in love and made for each other, as long as Lizzie is happy then I'm happy, anyways we can still be friends. Just make sure to invite me to your wedding" I smile at him, I knew he was a good guys, whoever he ends up with is lucky.

I rest my head on Lizzie's shoulder as we all decide to go to the reception and have a huge party instead. God I'm so happy now.