Natasha

Ward and Bucky have dissapeared,to leave only Yelena and I on the streets.She strikes hard and fast,though I throw the shield up to block the unexpected blow. She kicks low,catching the side of my thigh,and I yelp. She pushes aside the arm in which I am holding the shield and she kicks me backward into a car. My back screams out in agony,and I fall to my knees,stifling sobs as tears roll down my cheek.

She laughs lowly,as if this amuses her. "Weak. We could've been gods together,Natasha. People would look to us and beg for mercy."

"There's only one god and I'm sure he wouldn't like me dancing on his parade."

I bring the shield down on her foot and call forth enough strength to stand,driving it up into her chin. She scerams out in pain and I take my advantage to plant a spinning kick to her face. She falls to the ground,blood trickling from her nose,and staining her lips.

I snatch the gun from the ground and shoot though she rolls out of the way and flings a dagger my way. I sidestep,though it still slices open my side.

She jumps onto the roof of a car and plants a spinning kick to my face. I fall to the ground,my face slamming against the pavement.

I force myself up,ignoring the stinging pain that races up and down the side of my face.

She dissapears into the crowd,and I search frantically for any sign of her,though she is not there. I search through the crowd,searching for her anywhere. She is not here though. It's as if she has disentegrated into the air.

I spot the warehouse, near the fallen quinjet. I rush into the abandoned warehouse ,looming over the crowd,and search for her.

Her scent sheets the air. The smell of sweer perfume,with the lingering smells of blood hanging there with it.

She is here.

She zips through the shadows above me on the balcony.

She uses them to her advantage,dancing through them,taunting me as she does. She moves through them,avoiding the puddles of light in between.

I listen for her.

Listen for the fabric of her suit to brush against the multiple crates. Listen for the wisps of wind she leaves behind as she hops from one dark area to another.

I search for her own shadows as she tries to avoid the patches of light.

Her laughter bounces off the walls,echoing throughout the warehouse.

Taunting.

The open doors of the garage,and the entryway I came through,all slam shut.

She dances through the light now. Spinning in and out of the patches,zipping sliently past them. I back away,out of the light,clenching the shield tightly.

She laughs as if this amuses her and I don't have time to move out of the way before she is on top of me.

She jumps down from the balcony above me her leg driving down into my back. I fall to the ground,screaming out in pain. I make an attempt to crawl away,though Yelena brings her foot down on my back. I scream and scream out in agony.

She balls her bony fingers in my shirt and flings me backward into the wall,my back cracking against the force.

I've never felt pain like this in my life.It twists and pushes down on my spine like an angry king. Pain bursts through my back and tightens its grip on my body.

She brings her foot down again though I roll out of the way throwing up the shield and slam it into her leg and it cracks loudly.

She falls to the ground,screaming in pain and I take my advantage to crawl away from her.