Chapter 1 - Re-cap.

Hello, Subject 4. Have you returned to fall down this rabbit hole once more? As you try to uncover the secrets that lay just out of reach? Or are you seeking a way out, to be free from all this madness, hoping for reality to slip back into your hand, if it ever existed in the first place?

Either way, we are here now and we are falling down this rabbit hole together. Yet, what happened for this to happen, what caused us to trip and fall down this rabbit hole, which could have easily been avoided, if we had just ignored the danger. Yet, no matter how hard you try, something would always want to push you towards this danger, despite the fear taking over you. That thing was curiosity. A forceful force on the mind, causing nothing more than a shadow to be seen overpowering you. Forcing you to be nothing more than a reflection of the past.

Though, despite this curiosity, if a new mind found this rabbit hole and realised, they were not falling alone. They may be wondering, how did we come across this rabbit hole? Well, we are about to find about:

Well, it all started with Matthias getting a notification of his phone from the studio. He had no idea what it was but he was not too worried about it at first. Yet. That was until he awoke in the morning and checked this notification, only to see his studio had been broken into. When he went to investigate it, he called Samantha and Woods only to all meet up at the studio. As the look around the scene, they find a mysterious box placed in Matts studio. Over a while of phantoms breaking in, they soon decided to open the box and livestream what is inside. Yet, just as they were about to, it almost seemed cursed to do such a thing, as phantoms can and tried to burn the studio down. Forcing the team to want to stay their overnight and try to solve this problem. Yet soon Samantha almost got killed by a hitman, which led to the team turning the table around in a forest, which led them back to the studio, chased by a creature, the studio breaking down, Woods wanting this all to be over, a strange cloud seen in the sky, allowing them to come across a strange lady, which led to them to breaking inside the syntec lair, which somehow lead to them being a few inches away from getting ready to greet Nelson.

And how hear we are, getting ready to greet Nelson and find the fifth subject but would it be so easy?

Do not trust the tapes.