Chapter-3

"09:00, 12/Nov/2021"

"3rd"

"London, United Kingdom"

Miho opens her eyes slowly as it adjusts from the blinding light above her, She looks around and sees herself in a room all too familiar to her... An all sleek white hospital room.

She doesn't know exactly why she's here and looks around. On her left was a window wall, She had to guess she was a few floors up seeing only tall buildings and no pedestrians meandering around.

There was an oak brown bedside table with a small lamp place on it alongside her were a few remotes for the appliances and her phone given by the government (Which is a Iphone 7 which is a bit behind the times but Miho loved it gloriously), A large wall mounted TV faced her which showed her a blurred darkened reflection of her current appearance which was just a green patient gown, A large cabinet is right next to the table with a few chairs, a tiny roundtable and a couch near the window, On her right was a couch large enough for a man to sleep on and a coffee table.

It took a bit of time for her eyes to adjust but after that she saw two people in separate armchairs, It was none other than Price and John, It was pleasant to see a few familiar faces.

"Ohayo Price" Miho greets "Ohayo Mckenzie"

She tries to sit up and groans in a slight sharp pain in her back like your grandmother as Price and John lightly stopped her.

"Hey- Hey, Don't do that" Price warns her "You don't want to do any activities for now"

Miho looks at Price and lays down onto the bed, Letting the cushion envelop her.

"It's honestly good to see you Miho" Price tells Miho "I was... worried about you"

"More like pacing the floor" John adds, A sly expression coming off his face.

Miho chuckles as Price shows a bummed out face.

"That's funny" Miho said as she stopped "But where am i?"

John took a deep breath, Ready for the ensuing questions that he was going to face "You're in London Bridge Hospital"

"Why am I here?"

John's mouth opens but the words stubbornly refuse to open, But he eventually breaks the walls down"...Yesterday at 1pm you were in Piccadilly Circus when a terrorist attack happened... again" John paused to ponder "Why did they attack Piccadilly Circus again?"

Terrorist, A word she asked and immediately regretted when they explained to her what a terrorist is, A man who commits terror and makes life worse for everyone.

With that one word her mind begins to meticulously piece the events of yesterday.

"1400, 11/Nov/2021"

"3rd"

"Piccadilly Circus, United Kingdom"

The 11th hour,11th Day of the Eleventh Month, The Festival of Remembrance The poppies blow between rows on rows as a duo of teens walked along the poppy red streets of Picaddilly, Strewn were the ribbons of the Union Jack across the rooftops like as the patriots wore their poppies proud.

Piccadilly was once a place safe from terrorist attacks, Many believed that Picaddily would be safe from the Terrorists and their explosive rhetoric at bay, However in late October of 2019 that assumption was broken as a series of coordinated attacks by Al-Qatala Cell's in the evening costed many lives.

Miho wore a strawberry pink open jacket with a straight braid pattern going down her arm and a wavy border going down her jacket, Under the jacket a wool knitted t-shirt with flower patterns in shades of red, yellow, pink and white, A sapphire red skater skirt going well with her gray thigh high socks and brown medium heel shoes, She brought with her a pink handbag with all the necessities of a lady her age.