Part 2

The Mitchells and The Millers checked inside of a hotel. So Linda and Rick will be in the same room sharing a bed while Emma and Henry will be doing the same. Katie, Owen and Aaron will be in one room. Katie and Owen will be sharing a bed while Aaron is okay with sleeping on a bed by himself.

While they were sleeping in their bed, a loud snoring could be heard. It sounded like it was coming right from Rick's hotel room.

Owen: Geez, Katie I wonder what kind of monster is making that sound.

Katie: I don't know. But I'm sure that it sounds like a dying animal. Maybe we should call a vet.

Owen: Well, that would be a nice thing to do but maybe it's too late to be calling a nurse right now. Just try to ignore it. Go back to sleep Katie.

Katie: Alright.

They hugged and then they began to cuddle.

Morning time.

Morning arose and everyone were now out and were ready for start the day. They packed up their stuff and were ready to hit the road. Their break was almost over and they still had a little time left.

Rick: It's gonna be sad to see you go but at least we could make the last of our time together as a family. So what you say we get something to eat first and then we hit the road.

The restaurant that they stop at was known other than McDonald. Everyone took their spot at a table so they could sit down. Owen sat next to Katie so he could hug her up. Once their food was ready, they were served to them. Linda used her phone to snap a photo of her and her family and friends on how they were doing on their vacations.

Aaron was feeding Monchi some fries.

Rick: Our last day as a family and friends are almost over so it might as well that we savor this moment. You know it would be best that we.... Use the last time that we have as a family.

Katie: I guess. It could hang out some more later.

Rick: Well that sounds like a great idea sweetheart. After this we could at least go out and take other nature trip. It would be nice to get a good lookout in nature. Make sure that you capture some good highlights.

Katie: Alright, it's nice experiencing things out in the wild.

Owen: I gotta tell ya, that it's really fun getting to see all the animals out there.

Rick: See, that's the spirit there bud. I told you that I would get around with ya.

Henry: Be sure that you don't get attacked by any bears out there. Probably best that you get some pepper spray to protect yourself with but I don't know if that would work or not but I guess that I'm not the one to be giving advice when it comes to nature.

They continue to talk until some more people came in. One of the family so happen to be the Posey's. Once the Posey's noticed the Mitchell's and the Miller's, they politely greeted them.

Hailey: It's so nice seeing you here. I guess you're here to have the best family vacation here as well.

Linda: I figure that you would be on vacation as well.

Katie texted on her phone to Jade but Rick politely asked her to put down her phone so they could have some talk as family. Aaron saw Abbey Posey and I tried to hide his sight from her and then was teased by Katie.

Hailey: It's been a really blast having traveling.

Linda: So happy to hear that. It's quite wonderful really.