Chapter 6: Sassy, Glitter, Fun Ellie Phillips Joining Pontypandy Fire Station!

At the fire station, Steele was in his office when he heard the fax machine go off Steele pressed the bell and he said on the speaker "Fire at the Cut Price Store" and Sam, Elvis, Jerry, Penny, Arnold, Swimmer, Radar, Ember, Flame went into Jupiter and went to the fire. 

Penny, Sam, Elvis, Arnold, Jerry, Swimmer, Radar, Ember, and Flame got their apparatus on and ran into the burning Cut Price Store but notice the fire hoses are too short that they can't reach the building. So Jerry tried to call the Fire Station but Jerry's radio couldn't get through. But then Ellie does a sassy hand motion while running saying "so that's our only hope" in a sarcastic sassy voice. Penny, Sam, Arnold, Jerry Swimmer, Radar, Ember, and Flame get back to the station to get longer houses and finally put out the fire and put out the fire with sticky foam. But all of a sudden when penny felt light-headed and then fainted swimmer kept barking and Elvis and Ellie heard, and both ran out to see what has happened. Then when they saw the blondie on the ground, Ellie used some magical glitter that she got from an old man and sprinkled it on Penny. Then out of nowhere penny woke up from fainting.  

So they all get back to the station to put back the longer houses for sticky foam and put the two new vehicles and put their firefighting uniforms and apparatus away in their lockers. Ellie says "Well that took us long enough" in a sassy tone while sitting by the front of her firefighting vehicle Hydrus. Penny walked up to Ellie with a smile on her face. Penny grabbed Ellie by the hand and saw old cuts on her both hands and arms from a kitchen knife from Ellie's mom. Ellie was abused by her mom and dad. Ellie looked at Penny and saw the fear Penny eyes and Penny saw fear in Penny's eyes. Ellie's past was running through her head and hugged Penny and cried into Penny. 

Flashbacks of Ellie's past of when Ellie was cut open with a kitchen knife by Ellie's mom kidnapped by her mom. 

Ellie was in the kitchen kidnapped by her mum and have a machine that would make Ellie see her shitty past while her mom cut her both arms and both hands with a kitchen knife her mom watched Ellie scream in pain and watched Ellie bleed out to death. But when Ellie finally escaped, she started crying and ran to the blonde who saw the pain in Ellie's eyes. Penny grabbed her first aid kit from her upstairs bathroom and Penny wrapped Ellie's hands and arms with bandages. Penny hugged Ellie real tight and cried with Ellie because she knew how Ellie felt.

Ellie looked at Penny and hugged her real tight. Ellie felt better and walked with Penny upstairs to the kitchen to get ice for the pain and swollen cuts on her both arms and both hands y felt bad for Ellie her best friend Penny wished that Ellie could forget her past but Ellie couldn't forget her past because she needed to date women and men.