Chapter 32: Blissful #Editing

Read this. :D Next update after a week. :v 

(Reevan's POV)

"Kabir." I called him, as I saw him coming out.

It had been a few hours after the operation was done.

"Yes, Reevan?" he asked. Looking happy and hopeful.

"When will she gain consciousness?" I asked, looking at Shreya from the little glass pane.

"Just in an hour or maybe less. She's fit and fine.bAll set. And the tumor has no fear of repeating itself. Don't worry Reevan!" he patted my shoulder.

"I can't thank you enough Kabir." My heart felt all twisted and light at the same time. How do people descibe such emotions which are usually unthinkable and impossible to be told out loud in the world?

"It was my duty." he smiled.

I waited, and sent back Ishi and Rohit home.

Dhruv wouldn't leave, so I told Ankush and Surbhi to take Mumsy and Pa home so that they could freshen up by then and come again after resting a bit. They did agree on that. I forced them to d so actually.

"Dhurv, don't you think you are neglecting someone?" I asked, as he brought us another cup of coffee. Machine coffee sucked, but the tea was out of stock for the moment.

 "And you are indicating towards whom, bhai?" He asked sipping his coffee and sitting down beside me.

"Tasha. Dhruv, she's waiting for your call at least! Call her up. Like are you seriously thinking that you can spend your life with her, when you can't provide her with a simplest bit of commitment?"  I raised my brows at him and he was a bit startled.

"Bhai, Tasha, she's very important for me, but at the moment I can't place her forward that Di." he shook his head.

"No one is telling you Dhruv, to put her forward. I don't know, what's in your head, but she's been waiting for you from 2 months now. She's there and you are here! You know right what I'm trying to say?" I asked, "If you don't care about her, there's no way you love her, if you are not scared to lose her, and then better let her go." I stated.  This guy needed some sanity about his own life. Moron!

"I love her. Of course I do. And there's no way I can let her go. And I've almost lost her once bhai. I wouldn't take that chance again!"

 "Good. Then propose her?"

"For marriage?" he looked shocked.

"Maybe. But engagement first."

"I can't take THAT responsibility yet..." Uff this guy! He was again in a shock!

"I'm 31 Dhruv... that makes you 27. You being a 27 year old guy, can't handle a fiancée?" I twitched my mouth.

"Can I now?"

"Of course you can! You can even get married, but take that time for yourself."

"You guys got married when you were 29."

"And Shreya was so unsure then." I chuckled.

"How's Dhyara?"

"She's sleeping."

"And Di?"

"She's sleeping as well."

"Like mother, like daughter." Dhruv chuckled.

"And I think you have a call to make." I nodded.

"I do, Thanks bhai." He hugged me a bit.

"Always Dhruv." I winked.