Epilogue 5 : Navya #Editing

Epilogue  5

(Ishi's POV)

It was quite a bit after my 19th Birthday. 

I was waiting on the road, tapping my fingers, waiting for Rohit to turn up. 
But no! 

My boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. I should be grumpy with him at times; else he'd get overrated with himself. I was so sure about that.

My phone ringed and vibrated in my palms, as I looked at the display to see Ankush bhai calling me. 

My 2nd year semesters had just ended! I just couldn't wait to be in the 3rd year anymore. But the siblings and other brothers-sisters of mine were literary pushed into scaring me! I mean gosh! It couldn't be THAT tough. Or could it!?

My questions along with their answers remained buried under my lacy mane, as I picked up the call from my well wisher.

"Ankush bhai, everything okay?" Was what started the conversation. 

"ISHI! Come back home, RIGHT NOW!" And I was barked upon ridiculously!

"But, bhai..." 

"No bhai right now! I told you to come back home! Didn't Shreya tell you to not go out of the house today!?"

"But Bhaiyuu said it was---"

"I exactly DON'T want to know what Reevan told you! Come home, RIGHT NOW!"

I didn't like getting scolded! I rarely got a good scolding, especially if it was Ankush bhaiya.

"Where are you?" I muttered. My voice grumpy. 

I'd thought about being grumpy at Rohit, but right now I was grumpy at my family. 

"I'm in office. Shreya is at office as well." 

"Diddi went to office in this condition?" My throat chocked. 

"Why not? She'll not take a leave until the end of this month. So chill." Ankush bhaiya's voice soothed out. 

"Bhaiyuu will freak out!" 

"He knows baby. Come home." 

"But nobody is there at home!" I pouted. Argh! Why were they calling me home?

"Naah? Oh! Who are you with?" 

"Rohit's coming."

"Well... If he doesn't turn up in 15 more minutes, go back straight home. Got that?" 

"Aye aye captain!" I nodded.

"Sorry! Sorrrryyyy!" Rohit held is ears as I was turning on to go back home. 

"What's the time? I'm waiting for past 40 minutes!" I yelled, or hissed at him.

"I was with Tanya. I so forgot! I'm sorry!"He apologized.

"How's she?" I asked. Knowing that my best friend was suffering from severe fever, I instantly melted knowing that he was with our best buddy. 

"Doing fine. Where is Shreya di? How's she? And the baby?" 

"She's fine and the baby is doing great too. Hopefully!" I grinned.

Yup! I was going to be the Noni of junior number 2! Dhyara was very much excited when she heard of having a little brother or sister to play with and her happiness was typical. Though Diddi was kind of worried.

Worried that, if being the little 3 year old little girl she was, if she'd be able to take the load of another sibling at around just being 3 and a half years. 
But well, there is always Reevan bhaiyuu when it came to her insecurities!