.Staring ending.

23/07/2012 Crosseaú Highschool,France
It was loud,really loud and I hardly could think clear.Screams and voices flying in the air while I sat down and kept staring at my notebook full of hearts around his name."Simon",he was my everything and I was his little girl.I was the one who gets everything in this world,but a loser at the time.I didn't worry,still when everyone did,but the real problem was that I didn't understand what was happening.
"hide!!Beth!!"
Simon was freaking out,so I got out of my desk and tried to find out what the problem was.
Too late.
A female voice of a young girl shouted us to go under the desks and some girls cried more.
What the heck was going on?
*bang bang bang*
*steps*
I was scared but not scared at all.
The steps came closer and Simon looked at me.He was crying,for first time in front of my eyes.
"I love you,Beth" he whispered.
Then I noticed there was a shadow in front of me.The shadow of a girl with a gun.
Everything was clear now.
Homicidal at our high school,that was it.
I wanted to turn around and see her face but I wasn't brave enough.
"Don't worry" I said with a fake smile to Simon,but it was hard to hide my tears.
A girl in the corner of the classroom was looking at me and whispered to me good luck,but I didn't know what she meant or who she was.Her face was perfect,and her skin untouched.She looked like a doll you drink the tea with.Long blond hair with waves in the ends and bright sky blue eyes.She smiled,like saying "I'm sorry for you" and then the moment simply disappeared.
I felt the gun in the back of my head.It was cold and I perfectly felt the shape of it.The killer said something,but for that moment the only thing I heard was the shoot that made everything black.