The shy guy

"Alice,are you paying attention?" Yelled Mrs.Dash moving her arms making that ridiculous face that she always made when was pissed off.I just looked at her being confused with my innocent eyes,"excuse me,I was...I was.."
"Enough!?Jake,could you repeat please Alice what I've said?"
Jake was a shy guy,his hair was brown,like mine but mine looked lighter.His hair was long but absolutely perfect.His freckles made him look like a caramel sundae.
He looked left and then right,the whole class was looking at him.He blushed and then everyone started laughing.Poor guy.The lessons kept going til we had our lunch break.
Jake was alone in a table eating his lunch,so I came to him,my friend Matt was sick so I had no one to be with."Hey,may I?" I said taking the chair in front of him.
"uh...yes" he said blushing again.
I smiled at him,but he looked scared.
"Bmth?" I asked after reading what he wrote on his hand.
"Yea,it's a band,ever heard of it?"
"No...not really."
He took his phone out of his cat backpack.It was a Sony and a unicorn sticker was on it.I smirked,it was cute.He gave me his plugs and put a song on.
And when you die, the only kingdom you'll see Is 2 foot wide and 6 foot deep
"Are you ok?" Asked Jake worried.
"Y-yes" I hardly say.
There was something in that music,I felt different,I couldn't explain.
"That was the best thing I ever heard" I whispered,then Jake smiled.
"I can copy you all albums I have if you want...I thought you wouldn't like it"
"Thank you,but why shouldn't I?"
"Bryan called it emo bullshit"
"Uhh...wait...are you emo?"
"Yes"
That made sense,his hair,it was an emo cut.
"I've to go now,I've lessons in some minutes,bye Alice" he said and then I hugged him saying goodbye.
When I came home I searched bmth in my laptop.Bmth means Bring me the horizon,it's a British band.I listened to it the whole night.