384,400 km far away

It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep,my parents were fighting and I don't know why,but sometimes I just don't care.I was sick of they voices and screams so I went out.I had to jump from the window,because I'm too scared of going downstairs,my parents can get aggressive.But..where could I go?
The only place I can go alone by myself is school.I don't have a lot of friends,just one,Matt ,so I don't go out alot.It was cold,and it was my fault because I forgot my coat.School was closed,but I knew how to get in.There is a broken window in the guys toilet.Matt told it to me,he broke the window but no one noticed it because that toilet is in a part of the school no one goes to.I came in and then walked to my classroom.Everything was dark,but the moonshine was bright.Beautiful silver light.I opened the door and I saw a shadow,it was Jake.He looked scared and so I did.He was holding something in his hand.It was a razor.His eyes were full of tears and his wrist bleeding.
I took his razor away and sat next to him.He looked at me and then covered his face with his arms crying.I was sad and sorry for him.I held him and kisses his forehead.
"You shouldn't see this" he said with a broken voice.
I took his wrist and saw the scars.
They were bleeding a lot.I licked them gently.
Then I saw him and he was doing the same.
"Thank you" he hugged me tightly.He was shaking.
He put some tables together and a blanket over it.
It was like a bed.He held me while we were lying on the tables.
I could hear his heart beating.
"Why are you here?" He asked to me.
"I wanted to run away from home,what about you?"
'I...I like this place,don't you? Look at the stars,have you seen them like this before?"
He was right,it wasn't only the night sky,it was the universe.
I saw the reflection of the stars in Jake's eyes.
That was the last thing I saw before falling asleep.
He woke me up in the morning,like at 7:30 am,school starts at 8.
He packed his blanket in his cat backpack and I put the tables on place.I bought two sandwiches and a two drinks,coffee for him,coke for me.When I came back he was staring at his scars from last night.
I put the food in the next table and asked him why.
"I had to."
He said. "Why?" I asked.
"Look,sometimes all you need is to feel something,and I prefer to feel pain than nothing at all."
"What do you mean?"
"Have you ever been depressed?"
"I don't know anymore"
"Better you think more about it" he said me and then ate his sandwich.
School started and no one noticed the stuff from yesterday.
And it was ok so.