CHAPTER [ 1 1 ]

“I love it! Thank you (Username)- Wait I see something else.”

“Something else?” I say, confused. I don’t remember giving him something else other than the enderman. I then hear a giggle come from Ranboo. “I can’t, its so cute.”

“Um, I forgot what I got you, could you tell me what it is?” 

“You got me an enderman plush and a cute small bunny plush.” He says as he contines to baby talk his two new plushies. “Hey, the small bunny reminds me of you Bunny.” He giggles while I am left there, feeling my whole body get hot. “Oh, um, really?” 

“Yup, a lot like you. I bet you are short.” 

“Of course I'm short. I'm not 6’ 6 Ranboo.” He laughed while I smiled.

Cris_sis: Did someone clip that? 

(Username).fan: I did! @cris_sis, Would you like me to send it to you on twitter?

Cris_sis: pealse do!

Mama.ma: That is so cute! Awww 💞💕💖

Boba.tea.milk23414:Oh my god! Please share it in twitter, these moments are so cute 

Nagi.toes: No way! Thsi shit is so cute! Ship it! 

I read the chat and yell, “NO! CHAT DONT!” I then hear the timer I left, go off. I grab a fork and open the oven. I carefully poke it to see if any cake sticks on it. “You guys better not have clipped that!” I say as I check the fork. I got up with the cake out, I had gloves on, dont worry. “I will put this near a window, I'll be back.''I say as I walk out of the camera. Cris poked their hand out on the side and yelled, “HI Tommyinnit! I know you are seeing this!” 

“He is?” Ranboo asked. “He probopbly is. He probably Told Cris.”I say. I had wireless headphones, so I was still talking with Ranboo. “I can't wait till I decorate this cake!” I say and put it on a table that was near a window. “But It sucks to wait.” 

“I know, but the frostging will mealt if you  put it on. “ 

“Yeah, you are right Ranboo.” 

“Want me to read yoru Donos?” Cris yells. “Yes please!” 

Cris walks behind the camera and turns the monitor to her. (Hey can you answer this, what is 2+2? It's for school) “Well, it's fish. Of course.”

(What is yours and (Username)’s faivorete animal?) “Well, I like Cats and Frogs! (Username) likes cats and (F/Animal)!” Cris says.

“Oh! Tommynnit! With the 100! Thank you! (How’s the broken table doing Cris_sis?) “Pretty bad, I havent streamed because my tablet broke.” She says and laughs.

I walk back and say, “Back chat!”  “Chat is all yours ma’am.” She says as they trun the monitor twords me. “Hey, Tommy said he sent you a new table.” I say as I read the chat. “Ah what?! Sisi, I will be back!.” She walks to her room, making me laugh. 

“Now, let's wait for it to cool down. Do you guys have any questions?” I ask and then say, ”you as well Ranboo, have any questions?” I hear Ranboo hum as I read the questions in the chat. “What is my favirot color? Well, it's (f/Color/s)!” I then read a Donation (Hey, I hope you are having a nice day! What made you become a streamer?) “Well, What made me become a streamer was because I loved seeing the fact that people could talk to their fans live. Also that I can make minecraft streams. I also wanted to be someone's comfort streamer ya know?” I say, smiling. They couldn’t see it, but I'm sure my fans knew I was. “I am so grateful for all of you guys. Thank you so much for being with me this long.”