Affair Aftermath

A/N: I actually put effort into this, and why- you know what, I'm just going to say "yes, this is Eggy's fanfiction" /j no but she helped

"I thought I told you to never come back here, Stephen," he muttered.

          "Shrek-"

          "No. No." That soft, yet angry Scottish accent made Stephen shudder. "You've ruined everything between me and Fiona."

          Stephen averted his amber orbs to the ground. "I'm sorry."

          "We should've never met," growled the ogre, his voice breaking and eyes watering, "if we hadn't met that night in the pub of Far Far Away..." He covered his face to hide his tears and sat on his bed. Stephen hesitantly sat down beside him, still keeping a small distance between them in case of any rage. They sat in silence for a while; Stephen bounced his leg anxiously, thinking of something to say.

          "Y'know... technically," Stephen started, "this whole affair was your fault."

          "What?" Shrek passed a stern glare to his lover.

          "If I remember correctly, you were the one who initiated the conversation." Stephen added a hint of playfulness to his tone, one that Shrek always found annoying.

          "I know I did," he sighed. Stephen always knew how to get under his skin. More than Fiona did. "It wasn't my fault that we.."

          "Actually, it was both our faults on that part." Shrek's partner laughed softly. The ogre nodded, averting his eyes back to the ground. He stared at his feet for a while as Stephen awkwardly looked around, unaware of what more to say. He bounced his leg more harshly, hoping to avoid his main topic.

          Shrek noticed this. "Are you okay?"

          The purple-haired man began shaking as he looked up at the ogre. "There's something I need to tell you. It's the reason I came here today."

          "What?" The creature's chocolate eyes locked onto him.

          "I-I'm.." Stephen stuttered, his leg anxiously bouncing at a rapid pace, "I'm.."

          Shrek got annoyed quickly. "Spit it out," he demanded.

          "I'm pregnant."

          The two fell into an awkward silence. Stephen sighed and stared at the wall in front of him, tears welling up in his eyes. Those tears eventually ran his red face as Stephen clutched his arms, shaking.

          Shrek was speechless. He had no idea what to say - he got his lover pregnant? It shouldn't have gone this far, but it did.

          Thank god Fiona left when she did, Shrek thought, I would've been dead before she took the children.

          Shrek frowned. Fiona left because of him and his actions. He had a happy life with her, why did he have to ruin that?

          "Out."

          Stephen froze. His eyes widened hearing that one word. "What?"

          "Get out. Get out of my swamp. Now."

          "Shrek-"

          "GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!" Shrek stood up and loomed over Stephen menacingly.  The mohawked lover's heart dropped and he got up slowly. He fixed his hair and walked to the bedroom doorway before stopping.

          "You're still going to have to pay for child support." Stephen looked back at the ogre with a glare.

          "Is it too late to abort?" Shrek asked, sitting down on the bed to calm down.

          "Yeah," said Stephen, looking toward the front door. "I can already feel it kicking."

          And with those words said, he left.

A/N: I'm not making a sequel. I was given this talent and this is what I did with it? Help