The Reunion

Author's Note (A/N): JUST KIDDING I GUESS, Stephen's doing another fanfic stream, possibly, maybeHe's going to revoke my life support privileges, isn't he

He's going to revoke my life support privileges, isn't he .

ALSO EGGY HELPED. AGAIN. this was not at gunpoint. we also had the assistance of Toonz so :D
anyway on with the fanfiction send therapy

---

     After Shrek kicked the pregnant man out of the swamp, Stephen knew things were done. Walking out the door, he barely grazed the wood but his heart was full of splinters. But being alone wouldn't stop him from being a father. The former affair partner turned around, held his belly and his head up high, and walked away back to civilization. He refused to shed tears for an ogre who's onion-like layers only prove how disgusting he is.

     It's been about five years since the ogre and the mohawked man last met with one another. Shrek begged and begged for Fiona's forgiveness, and barely made it. He promised to her he'd never to see Stephen again.

     "I would rather stab myself seven times in the heart, then the throat, than see that bootlegged, Walmart version of Shorter Wong again," claimed he. And so, his second chance began.

     He enjoyed these five years with his three children - his true children - Farkle, Fergus, and Felicia. Feeding them, changing their diapers, as well as tucking those little troublemakers into bed was one of his favorite moments in life. He also enjoyed playing with them in the local park in Far Far Away with Fiona.

     She didn't want him running away with some other man again, now did she?

     As fate would have it, Shrek and Fiona took their kids in the park, watching them play and growl at each other, rolling around and collecting bugs in the lively green patches of grass. All of a sudden, an ogre-like child, a little younger than the children, joined them in their adventures in the park. Fiona found this adorable. Shrek did too, but his smile quickly faded when he saw a hint of purple hair on the child.

 Shrek did too, but his smile quickly faded when he saw a hint of purple hair on the child

^^ A/N: abomination created by Eggy

     The green creature shook his head. This couldn't be what he thought it was, right? He got up and walked to the child, looming over him. It seemed he finally noticed the ogre's ugly, ferocious stare, but instead of running away and sobbing to his parents, his eyes lit up and he smiled widely. His smile was yellow and disgusting, much like the ogre himself...